Need suggestion for bathroom speakers.

siddh

Anybody using specific bathroom speakers? :) Appreciate it if anybody could help. With wire or Wireless anything would do. I will also connect it to any source, receiver or pc. I don't mind even hanging the speakers on the wall. Please reply with the make and the price and it should be available in india.

Thanks,
Sid.

Anybody using specific bathroom speakers? :) Appreciate it if anybody could help. With wire or Wireless anything would do. I will also connect it to any source, receiver or pc. I don't mind even hanging the speakers on the wall. Please reply with the make and the price and it should be available in india.

Thanks,
Sid.

Hey don't mistake the amp for the soap tray when you grope around with soap in your eyes :eek:hyeah:

Seriously do you plan to spend your life in the bathroom ??!!

Cheers

Hey don't mistake the amp for the soap tray when you grope around with soap in your eyes :eek:hyeah:

Seriously do you plan to spend your life in the bathroom ??!!

Cheers

There is point if one spends hr time & may need sound system.
I heard that even Sachin Tendulker has a spk set in Bathroom?:rolleyes:

Funny as it may sound, I recently put a pair of Polk TC-80i in-wall speakers in the bathroom (I am in US), and they are an excellent way to hum along when you are getting ready for a good 45 mins or whatever, and they get pretty mch daily use. And I get better bass in there as the room is of course smaller. It is fed through a whole-house audio system with Sonos system (ZP120) as a source, which in turn has access to entire song collection on the NAS drive. Song selection is done via the Sonos app on the iphone. Wonder if Sachin has all that! :)

I believe a nice pair of garden speakers will work well for your bathroom.
I am really tempted by this idea of listening to music while lying cozily in your hot bath tub......ummm pure bliss.....:rolleyes:

you will miss they joy of bathroom singing if you put bathroom speakers..
and also miss great innovative ideas. :) most of the great ideas originate only when you are in bathroom. :)

how do you waterproof your iphone? Even I am thinking of an appletv or sb + some integrated dac+amp and speakers etc, when I move back to my house, with a new bathtub installed.
PS: Traffic screws my dream every time.

you can get marine grade speakers. due to salt in sea, these are usually made tougher, a bathroom is also quite a hostile environment for the speakers. tons of deposits, corrosion etc. these would be better.

a ziplock bag should make an ipod reasonably waterproof. :)

Hey guys thanks,

I shall look at the options and surely post what i did.

Cheers.

Back