Need suggestions for ICE setup in ALTO

Getting my wife's alto ICEd this weekend..
I understand Pioneer HU and JBL JTO are a good combo in the 12k range..

The car doesn't have a rear parcel tray. Given that what are my options? Or is it better to install the rear parcel tray and go with GTO Ovals?

Thanks in advance.

i think the stock size for the front speakers in an alto are 4 inch
these provisions are provided on the dash and not on the front doors
am i correct?

if so
then for the front speakers you will be better off going for 4 inchers ( if you dont want to cut the door panel that is)
for 4 inchers see here
::

No idea. But I saw a 4" JBL GT5 India JBL
How good are they?
I may not be able to find the illusions in hyderabad.

they are ofcourse good for the money
they probably will cost about 1500-1800 bucks
however they are not component speakers like the illsions which will cost a it more than double

illuisons in hyderabad
contact hermitaudio.com
Ajay Kamath - email

Went to an audio shop today and inquired about the HU/Speakers options for Alto. The guy quoted me 4500/- for a Boston HU (with mp3, USB, SD card reader) and 1400/- for JBL 4" pair (containing tweeters). The same thing in Xenos, both HU and speakers, was costing 4000/- + 600/-.

Are there any HU available which has in-built microphone and bluetooth. This is of great utility if one wants to take calls from car. Just pair your mobile using bluetooth and take the calls easily while driving.

Right. So today I got a Pioneer 2250 HU with JBL 4" speakers (only two in the front, nothing in the back) with tweeters. Total bill came to 6600/-.

bansal you do need to get rear speakers for any amount of bass
if you go in for a rear parcel tray you can accomodate 6*9 ovals
(4 inch JBLs will hardly puout any bass)
maybe you can plan for an addition later

Are there any HU available which has in-built microphone and bluetooth. This is of great utility if one wants to take calls from car. Just pair your mobile using bluetooth and take the calls easily while driving.

all the current higher series HU 's have it from any brand

bansal you do need to get rear speakers for any amount of bass
if you go in for a rear parcel tray you can accomodate 6*9 ovals
(4 inch JBLs will hardly puout any bass)
maybe you can plan for an addition later

Actually I am not very sure for how long I am going to keep this car. It's already 6.5 years old. So I am saving up for a good ICE for my next car (whenever I buy that). But thanks for your suggestion.

small addition magma
I hv pio 3190 and using aux cable 4 my nokia phn i can here songs in car spks + i can hear incoming calls in car spks to6

they are ofcourse good for the money
they probably will cost about 1500-1800 bucks
however they are not component speakers like the illsions which will cost a it more than double

illuisons in hyderabad
contact hermitaudio.com
Ajay Kamath - email

Got mine ICEd.. :yahoo:

Got the Pioneer 2250 + JBL 4" for the front + JBL GTO 947s for the rear.. The combo is great!

Thanks for the suggetions.

Right. So today I got a Pioneer 2250 HU with JBL 4" speakers (only two in the front, nothing in the back) with tweeters. Total bill came to 6600/-.

Isn't 2250 an overkill for the puny JBL 4"?
I got the same setup except for GTO 947 in the rear and the combo is great.

Back