Need suggestions for stereo amp with speakers

q acuistic 3020i bookshelf + matanrz 6006
dali zansor 3 + matanrz 6006
denon pma 720 + polk s20
warfdele dimond bookshelf + yamaha rs 300

While I have a NAD355BEE driving my Dynaudio DM2/6, I listen to my second system more...

Oldchen tube amplifier from AliExpress (23K all inclusive)
Plus
DIY Ahuja 12” FR on an open baffle configuration (5K incl of Plywood)

Just a thought from my side5F45F057-9761-46E4-B5C0-EC9E207FCAA2.jpeg

I agree that CA amps are good. I have been having their Topaz SR20 series and it performs so brilliantly. Have paired it with Klipsch bookshelves.
Again these things performance and the way they sound depends on other things like the type of music you want to listen to and also the room size.

Best would be to short list few options, audition them (carry your music) and then make a decision

Hi Swami

Thanks for reply. How was Tube amp listenings
As mentioned, i am using this more than my other setup. The sound is open with adequate bass, wide soundstage and descent imaging (i think i am getting this because of the dimensions and placement) and all the basic characteristics of a tube + FR combination. While these may not be high end, it is for sure a VFM proposition in my opinion. They sound very good for most of the genres. I use a Beresford DAC connected to either a Iphone or a PC as source to play Spotify & Apple Music through the amp + speaker combination. Hope this helps. If you are in Chennai, you can drop in.

Hi everyone.

Need suggestion for hi-fi stereo amplifier with speaker within budget of 50k. Mostly for Music.
You can get models from brands like Wharfedale, Q Acoustics under 25k and and used anp from NAD, Rotel, Cambridge audio etc between 12 to 15k. You can also find a decent DAC under 15k. That should cover your need.

You can get models from brands like Wharfedale, Q Acoustics under 25k and and used anp from NAD, Rotel, Cambridge audio etc between 12 to 15k. You can also find a decent DAC under 15k. That should cover your need.
Thanks for your reply kannan. I will try to get this combination

As mentioned, i am using this more than my other setup. The sound is open with adequate bass, wide soundstage and descent imaging (i think i am getting this because of the dimensions and placement) and all the basic characteristics of a tube + FR combination. While these may not be high end, it is for sure a VFM proposition in my opinion. They sound very good for most of the genres. I use a Beresford DAC connected to either a Iphone or a PC as source to play Spotify & Apple Music through the amp + speaker combination. Hope this helps. If you are in Chennai, you can drop in.
Can you please give me exact model or link for the tube amp. Because i can see lot of tube amp under this name

Can you please tell me where will I get legitimate used product

I have FOR SALE a vintage 1969 made sansui 2000x amplifier cum reciever which can blow any solid state or tume amplifier costing uoto 1-1.5 lakhs. It shall match your speakers also.

Back