Need suggestions for Sub Woofer and Surround for Q acoustics floor standing 3050i and 3090 Ci , AVR Marantz 5015

bbasera

Hello All,

Looking for a good pair of surrounds and Subwoofer for my new setup. I have Marantz 5015 AVR, Q acoustics floor standing 3050i and 3090 Ci.
Setup is in living room of size 18 X 16 Feet open open hall. I am ok to buy preowned as well.Location Bangalore

I have shortlisted

Surround- Q Acoustics 3020i/ 3030i
Subwoofer- Like i ported Q acoustics QB12/ KEF R400/BIC pl-200-II

Please suggest.
Thanks
BhupiScreenshot_20210417-095521_Office.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to your space, prefer minimum 300 watts sub. Some options are SVS SB1000, TEL Ti9, Sunfire SDS 12. All are powerful and can well blend with QA.

Hello All,

Looking for a good pair of surrounds and Subwoofer for my new setup. I have Marantz 5015 AVR, Q acoustics floor standing 3050i and 3090 Ci.
Setup is in living room of size 18 X 16 Feet open open hall. I am ok to buy preowned as well.Location Bangalore

I have shortlisted

Please suggest.
Thanks
BhupiView attachment 56352
You haven't mentioned any budget.

Current choice of surround speakers are good to go with

QB12 is sealed sub. It's not ported.

On higher budget svs sb1000 will be good.

If ur interested let me know

@bbasera Wow, nice design for your living room. And, good to see that you have got the Marantz 5015. The 3050i will shine with it.
Go for 3020i and QB12 for sub.

Hello All,

I have shortlisted

Please suggest.
Thanks

Neat Place!

Give the space etc, you need to go for a 12 inch sub with at least 300 watts RMS power as minimum.

You may need to increase your budget as a good sub alone will cost 45k or more depending on the brand and type etc.

You can also factor Polk HTS 10 or HTS 12 and also Yamaha Subs which work well for both music and movies

Neat Place!

Give the space etc, you need to go for a 12 inch sub with at least 300 watts RMS power as minimum.

You may need to increase your budget as a good sub alone will cost 45k or more depending on the brand and type etc.

You can also factor Polk HTS 10 or HTS 12 and also Yamaha Subs which work well for both music and movies
thanks, my interior work is on and almost done. My budget for Sub is close to 50-60k. And for Surround around 20-25K.

If ur interested let me know

I will connect with you. you are in Chennai right? I am in Bangalore would prefer local pickup but will connect with you.

@bbasera Wow, nice design for your living room. And, good to see that you have got the Marantz 5015. The 3050i will shine with it.
Go for 3020i and QB12 for sub.
thanks, Danny. I installed the projector screen a few days back and the work is almost done, Just waiting for the handover. I more tilted toward QB12 but yet to audition it.

thanks, Danny. I installed the projector screen a few days back and the work is almost done, Just waiting for the handover. I more tilted toward QB12 but yet to audition it.
Try the QB12. I've heard it and thought it was simply superb i.e. despite having just auditioned some more expensive subs from XTZ and SVS. I'm not saying it's better than the SVS/XTZ i auditioned side by side, rather i felt it went to toe to toe with them. It's perfect for both movies and music and the best value IMHO considering its priced at par with international prices. It's simply incredible what this beaut can do for not too much moolah (prices average around 45K though certain FMs have found it cheaper)

thanks, my interior work is on and almost done. My budget for Sub is close to 50-60k. And for Surround around 20-
Try to increase your budget if possible, buy Rythmik L12 or LV12 from local dealer.
You won't feel regret ..

Last edited:
I can second the QB12, I am using it with QA Concept 20s front and Center and it is quite a beautiful sub. I didn't have to do any of the sub crawl etc. and with Audessey and a little bit of manual fiddling - things are close to perfect.

I can second the QB12, I am using it with QA Concept 20s front and Center and it is quite a beautiful sub. I didn't have to do any of the sub crawl etc. and with Audessey and a little bit of manual fiddling - things are close to perfect.

Try the QB12. I've heard it and thought it was simply superb i.e. despite having just auditioned some more expensive subs from XTZ and SVS. I'm not saying it's better than the SVS/XTZ i auditioned side by side, rather i felt it went to toe to toe with them. It's perfect for both movies and music and the best value IMHO considering its priced at par with international prices. It's simply incredible what this beaut can do for not too much moolah (prices average around 45K though certain FMs have found it cheaper)
Thanks a lot, I am also inclined towards QB 12. Can you please share contact of any dealer who can offer me the subwoofer below 45k. The best offer I have received his 48K.

Thanks a lot, I am also inclined towards QB 12. Can you please share the contact of any dealer who can offer me the subwoofer below 45k? The best offer I have received is 48K.

Thanks a lot, I am also inclined towards QB 12. Can you please share the contact of any dealer who can offer me the subwoofer below 45k? The best offer I have received is 48K.
You can try Hifimart. Usually Anil obliges if you speak to him directly. The least i've seen it at was 45k at avshack.in (again, call the person concerned directly).

Hello All,

I have shortlisted

Please suggest.
Thanks
Also, do you live in a brochure?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back