Need suggestions on 50" plasma !!

70k would be pushing it !!!

hmmm

samsung PS51D550 is around 70K
panasonic UT30 is around 85K

panasonic 50V20 is aound 86K

all online listed prices ... havent checked the stores for these specific model prices

thanks

You can add TH-P50X30D in your list if you want a little cheaper option....I got the quote of this at 55k in Bangalore...check and compare with other options mentioned abv...its worth a try...

I'm just worried about the glossy screen reflection the samsung will have
There's a open balcony window facing the television from about 15-18feet
Though il be using the television only at night but I don't want it to really bum me with major reflections.

Also I'm getting the Panna ST with 2 glasses and 3yrs warranty for 85k.
Samsungs coming for 72k with 2 glasses too.

Budget wise te Samsung fits perfectly but if that 13k extra really makes a significant difference with the output I'd rather do that

Need to decide in a day or two guys !!
Help!!!

I'm just worried about the glossy screen reflection the samsung will have
There's a open balcony window facing the television from about 15-18feet
Though il be using the television only at night but I don't want it to really bum me with major reflections.

Also I'm getting the Panna ST with 2 glasses and 3yrs warranty for 85k.
Samsungs coming for 72k with 2 glasses too.

Budget wise te Samsung fits perfectly but if that 13k extra really makes a significant difference with the output I'd rather do that

Need to decide in a day or two guys !!
Help!!!
You will face significant reflection issues if you go with the plasma panels. The Panasonic ST series has a better panel (neoPDP) and has anti-glare feature but still the problem will exist.

You cannot rule out family members watching day-time soaps. Even at night, there will be reflection from room lights and light coming from outside thru the window. You can reduce your problem by having dark drapes across the window and sitting slightly closer to the TV.

If you are worried too much about reflection then go with LED.

Yea slight reflection issues I can somewhat handle.
Not a big fan of the LED technology .. Find the PQ very unnatural.

Hi Guys,

Panasonic is good in Plasma but... Samsung is the leader of market for great value for money product.... My vote go with samsung :)

Hi Guys,

Panasonic is good in Plasma but... Samsung is the leader of market for great value for money product.... My vote go with samsung :)

I disagree. Panasonic X30D is the best value for money in the market in that segment. Available at mere 33k. What is the Samsung model to compete with this and whats the price?

Dear Abhi,

Panasonic X30D 42" is good value for money product but if u can pay more 2.5K to 3K so u can go for Samsung PS43D450 slimmest plasma great looks with 43" screen size.

In 50" Panasonic 3D Plasmas cost starts from >70K but in Samsung PS51D490 51" is near about 60K with 2 3D glasses free.

good choice! I've had a Panny 50" for the past two years and i still get amazed by its HD PQ.

what was the final price u paid ?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back