Need suggestions on a configuration

sonu_shally

Hi all,

I am looking to set up a nice system for my theater room with dimensions 13x20(feet) and I took a few auditions yesterday with onkyo and energy and yamaha systems

The one that pleased us the most was the yamaha one (Yamaha RX-V675 + yamaha ns-f150 + NSP150+ YST-SW030)

Can anyone suggest how this configuration be for a room of such size. I plan to make it a theater room and have already got a projector.

I was being told that this configuration will cost me around 1lac sans the installation/wiring expenses. Is it a fair deal?

Cheers
Shailendra

Hi all,

I am looking to set up a nice system for my theater room with dimensions 13x20(feet) and I took a few auditions yesterday with onkyo and energy and yamaha systems

The one that pleased us the most was the yamaha one (Yamaha RX-V675 + yamaha ns-f150 + NSP150+ YST-SW030)

Can anyone suggest how this configuration be for a room of such size. I plan to make it a theater room and have already got a projector.

I was being told that this configuration will cost me around 1lac sans the installation/wiring expenses. Is it a fair deal?

Cheers
Shailendra

rx-v675 is a right decision, but the yamaha speakers are not .........
me too was using yamaha ns-55, ns-c120, ns-e105 combination before and was not satidfied with those speakers
give some more suggestions from your side about the other speakers you are interested and let the FMs to give the inputs

Back