need ur expert opinion for polk audio PSW 110 subwoofer

gr_babu

hi this is babu

i am planing to buy polk audio PSW 110 subwoofer ( 13000 profx ) , ur review plzz,

usage is mostly mostly for movies.

my cousin is getting me panasonic bd60 from us.

i have a pv80 plasma along with txsr onkyo 504 reciver.

room size is 12*10

ur expert opinions plzz, r there a better subwoofers available around this udget. If any plzz suggest, dont mind streaching my budget for few ks more.

i want tight punchy bass for movies.

advice plzz.

Last edited:
Its a good subwoofer and VFM. Pretty good for movies.

hi this is babu

i am planing to buy polk audio PSW 110 subwoofer ( 13000 profx ) , ur review plzz,

room size is 12*10

ur expert opinions plzz, r there a better subwoofers available around this udget. If any plzz suggest, dont mind streaching my budget for few ks more.

advice plzz.

hi this is babu

room size is 12*10

i want tight punchy bass for movies.

advice plzz.

For the room size its a good sub, if you really like the thump you can spend a bit more and go for Psw 125 it should cost another 5k more, but has good power and performance in that budget, above that you have the SW150 form wharfedale which would cost around 20k

is wharfedale sw150 better than psw125,
i think sw150 is available for 18k and psw 125 for 1k.

which is better.

well if you can get whaferdale SW150 for 18k nothing like it, as current price running for the same is 20k +.

Otherwise PSW125 is a good buy under 18k.

If you aiming to push your budget, you may also wan tto consider the PSW 303 and 505 subs. Currently they are discontinued in the US and you should see favourable pricing on them or have room for negotiation. They match up to the Wharfdales and Energy and Velodyne at that price point.

just saw the latest av max, i believe its happening on 25-26-27 December in Bangalore,personally you do get stuff at good discount during the expo, last year there was heavy discount on old and discontinued models by pro fx, also there was a discount on demo pieces that were being sold

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back