Need VPN suggestions for Nvidia shield pro / Firetv 4k

Yes, I have been using it for 5 to 6 years now. I have been using it even before Netflix was launched in India. Because it is a DNS service, there is no reduction in the speed at all. Netflix and Prime Video go to 4k HDR in less than a minute.

Once you join them, they give you more offers. I am on their $36 for 36 months offer. Basically $1 a month and it also comes with free VPN service.
i went with Smart DNS proxy and it works wonders, thank you so much for referring this to me mate , i can play US content with Indian speeds now :)

You must have already found out, DNS can be used on literraly any device :) If a device doesn't support custom DNS, you can set this DNS at the router level too.

Yes, I have been using it for 5 to 6 years now. I have been using it even before Netflix was launched in India. Because it is a DNS service, there is no reduction in the speed at all. Netflix and Prime Video go to 4k HDR in less than a minute.

Once you join them, they give you more offers. I am on their $36 for 36 months offer. Basically $1 a month and it also comes with free VPN service.

i paid 35.68 USD for 36 months it works like a charm

where is this pricing guys? on their website its 36$ for 1 year.

also is there a big difference in content between US & India?

where is this pricing guys? on their website its 36$ for 1 year.

also is there a big difference in content between US & India?
There is a huge difference in content between US and India, Netflix India may have about 4-5k titles where the American catalog has approx 10 times more

I got an offer for 3 years when i reached out to their support folks

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back