Need your help to choose

nb79

I am a novice and entering in the world of AVR.
Please help me in clearing doubts and to choose 1

I am based in bangalore and looking to set a home theatre.. I have a budget of around 35k (can stretch for another 5k).. I want it for 60% music + 40% Movies

I have audition few in last 3 weeks ..
1) Yamaha HT195 -Price 25k
2) Yamaha Rx-463 + NP 60 +NS 8390 -45k
3) Onkyo TX-SR506 + HT230 -36K
4) Onkyo TX-SR506 + FS4700 -42k
5) Onkyo TX-SR506 + HT728 -45k

I heard denon and sherwood also but I like the above combinations espescially Yahma HT-195 and Onkyo with HT728.
Please suggest which is best suitable for the budget and need.
Also please suggest where we can get at the best price in Bangalore.
I have auditioned these in onkyo showroom and Ezone Indranagar.

Looking forward for the response ( Need to buy on diwali :))

I heard denon and sherwood also but I like the above combinations espescially Yahma HT-195 and Onkyo with HT728.

Your ears are the best bet. Since you like these combinations, listen to them once more with the same CD/DVD (carry your won) and then decide which one of these you like better. And, you have your decision !! As the Yanks say, there you go.

Cheers

I am a novice and entering in the world of AVR.
Please help me in clearing doubts and to choose 1

I am based in bangalore and looking to set a home theatre.. I have a budget of around 35k (can stretch for another 5k).. I want it for 60% music + 40% Movies

I have audition few in last 3 weeks ..
1) Yamaha HT195 -Price 25k
2) Yamaha Rx-463 + NP 60 +NS 8390 -45k
3) Onkyo TX-SR506 + HT230 -36K
4) Onkyo TX-SR506 + FS4700 -42k
5) Onkyo TX-SR506 + HT728 -45k

Please suggest which is best suitable for the budget and need.
Also please suggest where we can get at the best price in Bangalore.
I have auditioned these in onkyo showroom and Ezone Indranagar.

Looking forward for the response ( Need to buy on diwali :))

Add 1. Onkyo 5105 and 2. Onkyo 6200 to it.

If u can spend 49K, 6200 is best option as Ih has HD-Audio decoding, 4" drivers in Front spk, 290W Sub. An excellent buy.

If you can afford a bit more in the long run, I suggest that you get an Onk-506 or Yam-463 + a pair of quality BS speakers (Wharfedale 9.2 etc.) and then build the rest of the system slowly over time.

The speakers in the sets like HTS-230 are not VFM and you will realize the same pretty soon. But if you have no plans to spend more on your HT later, go for whatever you like the most from these packages.

Hi All,
Today I bought OnKyo TXSR-304E + Elac 5.1 FS speaker set from Ezone for 26k. This is a demo piece but i found it iressitable deal so bought it.
Need to buy cable for it and will do setup 2morrow.
Any thoughts

Cheers
Nitin

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back