Need your reviews on the COMBO

mithunboloor

Hi All,

Reliance Digital is giving combo of Matantz NR1504 and Boston Acoustics SoundwareXS 5.1 for Rs. 57K. I would like to your views and feedbacks on the same as I am totally new to this.

Thank you,

Did you audition it, how did it the music and movies sound to your ears???
What is the room size?? Whats your music/movie ratio?
If you can up your budget by 10k or little more, you may audition many more AVRs and Speakers of different combination and decide for yourself.

well it did sound awesome and clarity was crisp too both on music and movies. Room size is 7ftx15ft. What are the other combos can I find and where please?

If you feel it has satisfied your soul, then go ahead and make an purchase, try to bargain as much as possible. If you want to explore other options, as you are new to this world, read as much as you can in this forum and am sure you will be able to educate yourself and know what and where to look for.

Hi

Reliance Digital did offer this deal last year and also I think roped in a DVD / BR player with it....please check...

On a personal note, I used the NR1402 (older model) along with BA Soundware 5.1 speakers and the experience was awesome...obviously this was almost 3-4 years back......the AVR is capable of providing room filling sound upto an area of 200-220 sq ft....

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back