• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Negative Image on start with Epson Home Cinema 2000 3LCD projector

QUAD

subodh

I dont know why image is not coming here.. please have a look at Imgur

I am getting above image whenever I power on my Epson LCD projector. I need to remove hdmi cable and insert it again to make it correct. It will work if I remove and insert hdmi from either of device i.e. from Projector or HT or BDP untill I do not power off it will work.

I am using Yamaha HT and Samsung BDP.
HDMI cable : Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (50 Feet)

DO any body know what is the issue and how can I resolve it permanently.

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:

SPONSORED ADS

badass09

Maybe there's a problem with your projector's colour wheel or dmd chip.. is your projector under warranty...?? Have you tried changing a different hdmi cable...??

RMCWS

I was facing a similar problem with display from HTPC > AVR > TV. (I don't have projector). You can check my thread here.

Some suggested it was a cable issue. Though I face this kind of problem rarely, but fortunately, when I remove the cable, the issue gets solved.

rikhi22s

It's got to be your 50 feet cable. If it was a problem with the color wheel or anything else in the projector, it would not get resolved by re-plugging the HDMI cable.

SPONSORED ADS