Netflix, my experience...amazing service!!! can be accessed from INDIA as well..:)

Re: Netflix, my experience...amazing service!!! can be accessed from INDIA as well..:

UPDATE Friends :: Finally found something that makes US Netflix works like a charm. When all the solutions were failing, this is working flawlessly. Check out below, it does not work on VPN, or DNS but proxy server, and works really good.

www.AnyPort.tv

The downside however is its very expensive. 10 USD/Month for unlimited access and 5 USD/Month for 20 hours/month. But if you are really dying to watch a series which is only available on US Netflix, like (for me was Dark matter) you can subscribe to it for a month and complete the series and cancel the subscription.

I tried the trial (which is just for one day) and I was like taken in shock for a moment how flawlessly it worked, and with full HD 1080p.

Try it out guys, its certainly a ray of hope when all else was failing.

Last edited:
Re: Netflix, my experience...amazing service!!! can be accessed from INDIA as well..:

^ The entire DNS way of accessing is dicy at the moment, sometime it works sometime it does not. When I tried Getflix (long time back when most of the services were failing) it failed too. But if its working for u now I can give it a try again.

Coming to VPN, the reason I do not like VPN (I have one from smartdnsproxy), is that is slows down the overall internet experience considerably, and netflix as well does not work on full HD most of the time.

Have you tried TRIMIUM, personally?, how was ur experience. I anyhow will give it a try and see.

Have you tried TRIMIUM, personally?, how was ur experience. I anyhow will give it a try and see.

been beta testing from their inception, have extensively used their PPTP/L2TP which works in Android/Windows 10/Ipad,
haven't tried their router solution yet to connect it to Sammy Smart TV.

Hi,

Can somebody in India confirm that Netflix UHD 4K videos are indeed rendering at 4k? The best i see is 2160.

I just want to make sure it is not a internet speed problem. FWIW, i am currently on a 50Mbps plan.

Thanks,

If I am not wrong 2160p is 4k

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Can somebody in India confirm that Netflix UHD 4K videos are indeed rendering at 4k? The best i see is 2160.

I just want to make sure it is not a internet speed problem. FWIW, i am currently on a 50Mbps plan.

Thanks,

The best you see is the best available .... which indeed is 4K .. :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Yes it is ..38402160

Hi,

Thanks,

Trevor,

Check your Netflix plan as well.
2/4 screen plans support HD but single device plans don't.

UHD needs min 25 Mbps.

Regards.

The best you see is the best available .... which indeed is 4K .. :D
Yes it is ..38402160

Thank you, Gopichandpai and Sam9s. I, for some reason, was looking for 3840 to show up. :lol:

Trevor,
Check your Netflix plan as well.
2/4 screen plans support HD but single device plans don't.
UHD needs min 25 Mbps.
Regards.
Thanks for the response, Nikhil. It's all sorted out now.

UPDATE Friends :: Finally found something that makes US Netflix works like a charm. When all the solutions were failing, this is working flawlessly. Check out below, it does not work on VPN, or DNS but proxy server, and works really good.

AnyPort.tv

The downside however is its very expensive. 10 USD/Month for unlimited access and 5 USD/Month for 20 hours/month. But if you are really dying to watch a series which is only available on US Netflix, like (for me was Dark matter) you can subscribe to it for a month and complete the series and cancel the subscription.

I tried the trial (which is just for one day) and I was like taken in shock for a moment how flawlessly it worked, and with full HD 1080p.

Try it out guys, its certainly a ray of hope when all else was failing.

Just thought to update this service has gone down to 5 USD....

Just thought to update this service has gone down to 5 USD....
Cool, thanks!
I'll give it a try as I'm quite interested in watching shows like Longmire, Scandal and The Killing which are only on US Netflix.
I really wish this service gets Netflix streaming upto 1080p...
Will see and update how it goes :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just tested AnyPort.tv.
It really works great and streaming quality is great... It catches 1080p in a minute or even faster. However unfortunately just works for browsers and I can't find a way to use it on my TV. Casting via Browser is fine in this case, but not so convenient.
So will have to cancel it :(

^^invest in Firestick/Chromecast and create a static route for google DNS ,Netflix US gets HD almost instantly, This setup even works for Amazon US/HBO now and casting got whole lot better with Chrome's new feature @ #media-remoting wherein you no longer ought to mirror, you just bitstream directly to CC.

Just tested AnyPort.tv.
It really works great and streaming quality is great... It catches 1080p in a minute or even faster. However unfortunately just works for browsers and I can't find a way to use it on my TV. Casting via Browser is fine in this case, but not so convenient.
So will have to cancel it :(

Netflix has native CC support, use that, its just like watching via app

Another update thought to share :: The DNS and static route way is also working now. Atleast from smartdnsproxy it is. Switched at birth my all time top family drama show season 5 was launched and was only available on US Netflix, mailed smartdnsproxy and they replied all is working, so I again set up the DNS and static route on my router, reloaded Netflix on my laptop browser and vola!, Netflix US opens. Played an episode of STB, plays fine and was also able to cast it on my chrome cast natively. (thnx to static routing). Takes 30 sec-1 min to reach 1080p , but once reached it stays there.

Tonight its Switched at Birth season 5 (or maybe I will watch SE04 again before moving to SE05)

Another update thought to share :: The DNS and static route way is also working now.

it was working all this while with smartdnsproxy/getflix, should have updated it here, my bad :-(

but static routing seems to have broken my Samsung Netflix app, even after turning it off in their Netflix setting I can't seem to play local Netflix but with HDMI CEC I don't miss it much.

^^ Yes you might be right, I tried it after a couple of months actually, so it might ve working all this time, I never tried. Initially, it did stop when Netflix was kinda getting strong in blocking the DNS/VPN route.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back