Netflix, now available in INDIA .....

But there is difference in content in Netflix India and abroad like Canada Or USA?
Is that SmartDNS way is working for streaming Netflix US or Canada content in India ?
I know there is difference and you don't need a vpn or smart dns etc to watch USA content in India , if you have a USA Netflix account just login normally and it will work and show USA content.

I know there is difference and you don't need a vpn or smart dns etc to watch USA content in India , if you have a USA Netflix account just login normally and it will work and show USA content.

No..It's not true..If I login in thru My US account I don't find shows like F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Modern Family, The Flash and many others which are available in US.

No..It's not true..If I login in thru My US account I don't find shows like F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Modern Family, The Flash and many others which are available in US.
You may be right, I think content is country Locked but can use it in other countries without VPN I suppose.

I pay Rs. 11500/- per year for 10mbps true unlimited plan for my "Fivenet" connection..no FUP...
While MTNL charges Rs.2800/- per month for 8 mbps plan with 165 Gb/month FUP..

I used to dread & wish for FiveNet. Finally last 1-2 years we've had 7 star give FTH & FTB.. Finally some relief.

folks, i tried to search for some popular titles like james bond series/ rambo series/ cliff hanger etc on random.. coudlnt find it on netflix. i log on to the netflix india through the ps3 app and no content. i am presently on the first month free and will shortly move away if we dont get anything

Check if this link helps you - Netflix has secret codes for hidden movies

Back