Netflix, now available in INDIA .....

What is the max maturity level of netflix in India? 16+ or 18+ ? Can anybody please help.

Can anybody who has netflix confirm? I am getting maturity level not more than 16+ for my account.

Any one interested in group buy of Netflix ultra HD 4 screens plan? If four members can be gathered, each can enjoy netflix premium plan for 200 RS only a month.

Here you have to share your login id and password, in another thread @sam9s has given detailed instructions regarding setting up and sharing an US Netflix a/c, here we are talking about sharing an Indian Netflix a/c

Here you have to share your login id and password, in another thread @sam9s has given detailed instructions regarding setting up and sharing an US Netflix a/c, here we are talking about sharing an Indian Netflix a/c

you can share any netflix account, that is you can use USA netflix in India (without vpn and stuff) but obviously its monthly payment is more ($13.99) but it has many more shows and movies.

I want to be able to access the Canadian content. I already have a Netflix India account.

Back