New Big Screen Tv 60" or Bigger - TH60C300DX

AtheK

Hi,

I want to buy a new TV, and i really want a big screen 60" or above.

My budget is 1 lacs, can be stretched to 1.25 lacs max.

VU has a 65" tv UHD tv for around 1.15 lacs with Android Tv and 3D tv, it was my initial decision, looked absolutely perfect. I then demoed it and i thought it severely lacked the punch of a UHD tv. PQ was just average, so i had to strike it down.

Now i do not need 3D tv, good to have but not necessary. UHD is a good thing, but i think it is minimum 2-3 years going mainstream, until you start getting Blu rays in that resolution, till then it is just a show off feature.

Smart TV is not necessary, i got a chromecast, more then enough.

I have finally zeroed on Panasonic TH-60C300DX Led. I am getting it in snapdeal for 86.5k. I still have to demo it.

TV Link -> http://www.panasonic.com/in/consumer/tv/led-lcd-tv/th-60c300dx.html

Snap deal Link -> http://www.snapdeal.com/product/pan...48295131526?suggested=true&clickSrc=suggested

So if someone has the TV can you please tell me how the TV is. How are generally Pana LED tv's,

Also i am really skeptical to get it from Snap deal, they do not have too good a reputation. Has anyone got TV's from them before?

The dealer is offering for 1 lac, i can probably negotiate and get it for 95-97k

If you do demo , pls let me know the difference between this C300 series and CX700 series .. i want to know how this HEXA CHROMA tech is .

I am also planning to get a panasonic TV , but in 49-55" CS580 or 49CX700

As for geting it from online , i got the advice that to get from the WS retail from flipkart or amazon AWS(IIRC) , ie direct purchase from the site , not through thrid party , since they can give you a demo piecefor less price.

Also i was advised to check with warranty if purchased online.

If you do demo , pls let me know the difference between this C300 series and CX700 series .. i want to know how this HEXA CHROMA tech is .

I am also planning to get a panasonic TV , but in 49-55" CS580 or 49CX700

As for geting it from online , i got the advice that to get from the WS retail from flipkart or amazon AWS(IIRC) , ie direct purchase from the site , not through thrid party , since they can give you a demo piecefor less price.

Also i was advised to check with warranty if purchased online.

Thanks, will go next weekend to demo. WS retail and AMazon both don't have the 60" tv. Along with Snapdeal, i just checked ebay has it, Ebay it is available for 90k odd. Put in a coupon another 2-3k cheaper. Between SD and ebay i will be more comfortable buying from Ebay because of better consumer protection.

Panasonic TH 60C300DX 152 4 CM 60 LED TV Full HD | eBay

That said i am veering more to pick from shop itself for 96-97k, extra 5-6k but peace of mind and directly buying from Pana showroom. I heard they are now offering 3 year warranty so need to check on that too.

Just checked need to pay 18k more for 3 year additional warranty, i think it is fair deal to go for 3+1, for 18k more you know your tv will last you atleast 4 years.

Last edited:
i would refrain from snapdeal and ebay, not that trust worthy.

flipkart and amazon , your best bet , still i would get local store where i can be confident of warranty and other stuff.

yeah they are offering extra warranty.

My last TV had IIRC 2+2 years warranty and it died just after the warranty got over.. :(

Wish new TV last much longer , when this much amount is being paid for.

Just so, TH-60C300DX Led is an IPS one with 50 Hz Panel. Hope you don't watch much action movies or movies with very dark scenes

Just so, TH-60C300DX Led is an IPS one with 50 Hz Panel. Hope you don't watch much action movies or movies with very dark scenes

I play a lot of games and I think this is a big issue in that case, thanKS for pointing. Guess will have to stick to the 55" UHD tv then.

I play a lot of games and I think this is a big issue in that case, thanKS for pointing. Guess will have to stick to the 55" UHD tv then.

If you a play a lot of Games and especially FPS, then you need to pick up a TV which has the least input lag, probably under 20 ms and acceptable till 35 ms.

Don't go by manufacturer's claims. Check from reliable websites.

If you a play a lot of Games and especially FPS, then you need to pick up a TV which has the least input lag, probably under 20 ms and acceptable till 35 ms.

Don't go by manufacturer's claims. Check from reliable websites.

what do you think of this..

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/lloyd-l58b01fk220-1524-cm-60/685799596110#bcrumbLabelId:64

Not sure how lloyd TV's are though..

or this Philips tv with refresh rate of 240 Hz

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/philips-55pfl5059-139-cm-55/667316964135#bcrumbLabelId:64

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back