new laptop..

Manu how much max u can pull urself? And are you game for 2 laptops? like 1 17 inch and another 10? and tell me yor needs so that i'll try to suggest someting
this is 1 shop check their item and prices

Hardware Product Seller, Computer IT Product Trader, Computer Product Distributors, Computer Parts Dealers.

thanks for your help brother

naaaah i don't want 2 laptops first i sell my old one then buy new one budget in between 50 to lakh

needs: windows vista ,alteat 250gb hdd,more ram ,hdmi,hd,latest intel processor ,atleast 5 hrs of battery backup,longer battery life

My keyboard stopped working for some reason. So I expressed only through smileys. I hope no one is hurt because of that.

Manu and All
There are few laptops with BLUE-Ray drive and HDMI out

Anyone have any expereice of it?
Can they attached to 1080 P Display and HD-Audio Decoding AVR?
How is the performace?
Can it be taken as Expensive alternative to Blu-Ray player and Hi Def media streamer?
Is Blu- Ray drive is region free?
If not can it be made region free?

well, I just checked my PM. It seems someone DID get hurt. I got a warning from the mods!!!

I went through the thread a few times. I could not understand how you invited the wrath of the moderator? Am I missing something?

Cheers

Making a post that does not contribute to the thread is termed as irrelevant and seen as an attempt to bump a thread. I guess a smiley only post can be construed as such ? :)

Cheers

Making a post that does not contribute to the thread is termed as irrelevant and seen as an attempt to bump a thread. I guess a smiley only post can be construed as such ? :)

Cheers

I think anm wrote something; got the warning and replaced it with smileys :lol:..
What he wrote only him and the mod know:lol::lol:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back