New Place setting up an Audio System

IndusgeekBlr

Hi Folks,

I need help setting up a Audio system within my living space, the challenge is that there is a glass sliding door that pans nearly the entire length of the living/dining which open into a balcony. I cant sound proof it due to various challenges. Please recommend a speaker setup that will work well in this layout. I have attached a plan with measurements, I am more that willing to provide any further info that will help me listen to my eclectic taste.

Cheers!
RohanLiving Plan.jpg

Hi Folks,

I need help setting up a Audio system within my living space, the challenge is that there is a glass sliding door that pans nearly the entire length of the living/dining which open into a balcony. I cant sound proof it due to various challenges. Please recommend a speaker setup that will work well in this layout. I have attached a plan with measurements, I am more that willing to provide any further info that will help me listen to my eclectic taste.

Cheers!
Rohan

Please share your budget.. That should help you get more suggestions..

For the glass door, you can put thick curtains on the room side of it. That should take care of the reflections.

Curtains are not an option as they offer a great view, I would like to listen to great music with a good view. It might be difficult to get the best of 2 worlds. But at start point of this project that is my objective

Back