new two subwoofer placement???

manu4panjab

hey brothers

here's my new two subwoofer placement which reveal much accurate bass which is now less boomy :cool:

old subwoofer placement(you can see subwoofer place very close to side wall)
13052009723.jpg

new placement 1/4 of total lengthof front wall(i do this from audioholics site in which they tell how to place multi subs)

28052009775.jpg

:clapping::yahoo:

Last edited:
Manu!!

That is the correct placement of sub/subs. Even if you had one sub, then too you'd be better off placing the sub a liitle away from the front speaker. I did mention the same to you when you had posted your pics for the first time.

Also, I can see that you are using a cheap extension cord. I strongly advice you to go for Belkin make extension blocks. You can source them from Croma.
Enjoy!!!

Sumit

Last edited:
very interesting! But I thought it should be 1/3 or 1/5 of the total distance instead of 1/4
Can you please copy/ paste from the article you got it from?

regards

Manu!!

That is the correct placement of sub/subs. Even if you had one sub, then too you'd be better off placing the sub a liitle away from the front speaker. I did mention the same to you when you had posted your pics for the first time.

Also, I can see that you are using a cheap extension cord. I strongly advice you to go for Belkin make extension blocks. You can source them from Croma.
Enjoy!!!

Sumit

thank you sumit

and for extension cord is belkin a extension cord or surge protector

i use v-gaurd stab with my both subs though

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back