New Uls 15 sub..

manu4panjab

as the title suggest my 2nd sub will be in my ht in next few weeks just talk to audire about it and first week of next month :yahoo:

SUB-kuch sikha humne, na sikhi hoshiyaari, sach hai duniya waalon ke hum hai.....:lol:

It goes on & on...........

manu bhai, say thanks to wife for supporting your passion. when i purchased my canton speakers, my wife was very angry and for one week i full fight. no food, no talk ,no communication, no....,so on.:mad: finally i purchased equavalent value gold to cool her.after than i stop telling the price.:yahoo:
now i am happy.:eek:hyeah:

LOL! That was too funny bro..

yes, but after that i stop telling the real prices of my purchases.other wise i have to face the war.:mad:

LOL again, that reminds me of another of my friend who does the same.. he bought a 40K camera and told wife its for 12k.. he is not much into hifi, but is into motorcycles and he had to face wife's ire when he got compressor home for painting his mortocycles in one of the bedrooms!

it ends when i get total of four uls-15s :cool:
Manubhai, how do you know four uls-15s are enough?

SUB-kuch sikha humne, na sikhi hoshiyaari, sach hai duniya waalon ke hum hai.....:lol:

It goes on & on...........
Rajkapoor/Mukesh song right?! How true!!

manu bhai, say thanks to wife for supporting your passion. when i purchased my canton speakers, my wife was very angry and for one week i full fight. no food, no talk ,no communication, no....,so on.:mad: finally i purchased equavalent value gold to cool her.after than i stop telling the price.:yahoo:
This did not work for me. Any other tips. Topic for a new thread:p.

LOL again, that reminds me of another of my friend who does the same.. he bought a 40K camera and told wife its for 12k.. he is not much into hifi, but is into motorcycles and he had to face wife's ire when he got compressor home for painting his mortocycles in one of the bedrooms!
LOL!! You are one lucky bloke in this aspect. When we met, I could see that your partner (to be) shares your passion for AV and riding. Happy for you mate:).

The price you have to pay for having GOLDEN ears!:D

i might face the same fire about my bikes probably next year onwards..

:eek:hyeah:

Manu - You are a shopkeepers delight. Wish you were living in Delhi, so I could sell you some stuff ;) Your endless journey to sonic nirvana!!

I am fortunate that my wife shares my passion of AV and motorcycles. She was just as excited when I bought my Harley.

On a serious note: manu I can see in your signature " Marantz 7005 processor". Do match the pre-out levels of Marantz with your power amp before you jump in.
It is normally preferred to buy pre and power from same company to avoid such unwanted issues. This reminds me of Subhash and his onkyo 875. There was a lot of debate on the pre-amp levels of his 875. I guess he finally sold the same.

Cheers!!

hi manu
welcome back , so u have finally ordered the second sub. Manu as i told you before that good bass can be achieved by a proper placement of a single sub and tweaking it , though its a time consuming job but it can be done , plz tell me the dimensions of your listening room and the crossover point settings on your pre/pro and on your sub-woofer . According to me you should have invested in a bass management device rather and remember having a second sub creates more problems for you until and unless you do a very hard work with the room acoustics and the placement of your 2nd sub.

hi manu
welcome back , so u have finally ordered the second sub. Manu as i told you before that good bass can be achieved by a proper placement of a single sub and tweaking it , though its a time consuming job but it can be done , plz tell me the dimensions of your listening room and the crossover point settings on your pre/pro and on your sub-woofer . According to me you should have invested in a bass management device rather and remember having a second sub creates more problems for you until and unless you do a very hard work with the room acoustics and the placement of your 2nd sub.

hey bhai can u please give me a call i have lost ur phone number i want something to discuss
my room dimensions are 12 feet wide,10 feet high and 20 feet long ,sitting position 12.5 feet from front speakers including sub and please give me a call if possible

actually, integration of bass is easier with 2 subs rather than with one. In any case, I dont think Manu is looking for integration and smoothness of bass response as much as he is looking for SPL. There is only so much SPL that you can get from placement of a single sub. Placing in a corner can give you a 6dB boost and thats the best you can do as far as SPL goes.

cheers

how it it is not applicable to you.:rolleyes:
what is the magic?please share your secret.i am waiting.
It is very much applicable to me too, no escape in this lifetime atleast.

Here are some that I have tried - mind you, there is no single strategy that works always:D:
For AV equipment that is large, I use the trick you have suggested above. Reveal a lower price that actual, qualify it with "I got it at an unbelieveably low price":p
For smaller stuff, just smuggle it into the Entertainment room and pretend it always existed:cool:.

For AV equipment that is large, I use the trick you have suggested above. Reveal a lower price that actual, qualify it with "I got it at an unbelieveably low price":p
For smaller stuff, just smuggle it into the Entertainment room and pretend it always existed:cool:.

:lol::clapping:

and if you get caught with the smuggled item, just say it is from a friend and it was giving some trouble to him so I offered to help ;)

It is very much applicable to me too, no escape in this lifetime atleast.

Here are some that I have tried - mind you, there is no single strategy that works always:D:

Manu - You are a shopkeepers delight. Wish you were living in Delhi, so I could sell you some stuff ;) Your endless journey to sonic nirvana!!

I am fortunate that my wife shares my passion of AV and motorcycles. She was just as excited when I bought my Harley.

On a serious note: manu I can see in your signature " Marantz 7005 processor". Do match the pre-out levels of Marantz with your power amp before you jump in.
It is normally preferred to buy pre and power from same company to avoid such unwanted issues. This reminds me of Subhash and his onkyo 875. There was a lot of debate on the pre-amp levels of his 875. I guess he finally sold the same.

Cheers!!

what does "banned" which appears under your name mean?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back