Newbie Q: Denon 1610 or 1910 or 2310?

Yeah absolutely, just spoke to the person there, he mentioned the same price but said its 49K for 2310.

Hi,

49K for Denon2310 in grey is a bit high I guess, I got mine with bill and warranty for 53K. Who quoted you that price.? Just curious.

cheers

Planning to buy AVR 1910.Please let me know which speakers are compatible with 1910.

Harsh, the 'compatibility' between an amp or an AVR and speakers depends upon the impedance of the speakers. Most commercial speakers are made with an impedance of 6 ohms. Most amplifiers or AVR can work with any speaker that has an impedance of 4, 6, or 8 ohms. What will change is the power output of the amp depending upon the impedance.

Cheers

Thinking about and HK 255/Denon1910/onkyo607 + KEF/Mirage nanosat/QA

Absolutely love the looks of HK and KEF eggs. Usage 100% movies

Any suggestions

Anyone know where I can download a user manual for the 2310 ? Shortly expecting to get the avr and I dont want to "depreciate" the original manual by repeated "thumbing" !!

P.S. - I have got a pdf file for the 2310CI model, but this does not show the pre-outs on the back panel and shows 2 unswitched power outlets. The indian version has 7.1 pre-outs and only 1 unswitched power outlet at the back - so the PDF file i have cannot be for the model we are getting in india.

Anyone know where I can download a user manual for the 2310 ? Shortly expecting to get the avr and I dont want to "depreciate" the original manual by repeated "thumbing" !!

P.S. - I have got a pdf file for the 2310CI model, but this does not show the pre-outs on the back panel and shows 2 unswitched power outlets. The indian version has 7.1 pre-outs and only 1 unswitched power outlet at the back - so the PDF file i have cannot be for the model we are getting in india.

I don't know where to get user manual for Denon 2310 (Asian/UK models) thought this might be helpful,
BATPIG'S DENON-TO-ENGLISH DICTIONARY

Also, here is the Indian model brochure: http://www.profx.com/brochure/denon/av_receiver/AVR2310_E2.pdf

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back