Newcomer here to learn new things

hiisku

Greetings from Finland! I just came to see good conversation about hi-fi and currently my most interest is for old vinyl player. My project is Pioneer PL-15C,
which was bought at 1972 by my father. I just want to restore it to good shape and start spinning some LP's I got.
I have had several Regas, Thorens's, Michell Mycro, Linn LP12, but I don't need very fancy player to enjoy good music. However I need little deluxe for this, I want my player to stop and return the tonearm after side of LP is finished.

My music is from 80's mostly.

Other devices I have currently are B&W Matrix 2 speakers, Adcom preamp, digital power amplifier XTZ and Teac VRDS-10 cd player. All matching pretty nicely.
I do have collected some other devices, but I propably will sell those later on.

Hi Hiisku, welcome to the forum. There are many interesting conversations on various topics on the forum. Please explore.

Greetings from Finland! I just came to see good conversation about hi-fi and currently my most interest is for old vinyl player. My project is Pioneer PL-15C,
which was bought at 1972 by my father. I just want to restore it to good shape and start spinning some LP's I got.
I have had several Regas, Thorens's, Michell Mycro, Linn LP12, but I don't need very fancy player to enjoy good music. However I need little deluxe for this, I want my player to stop and return the tonearm after side of LP is finished.

My music is from 80's mostly.

Other devices I have currently are B&W Matrix 2 speakers, Adcom preamp, digital power amplifier XTZ and Teac VRDS-10 cd player. All matching pretty nicely.
I do have collected some other devices, but I propably will sell those later on.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back