Next outlets are next horrible thing.

dasher85

Please dont buy from any nexXt outlet..

1. They can quote you lowest in the town..( they quoted 60k for sammy plasma a450(50k) + sonydz777(26k))
commited delivery:2days

5 days after payin deposit.. Next staff: "sir it has come to my godown and will be in your house today eve..
On that evening:sir it will come at late night,,u come to showroom 2morrow crack the seal yourself and then i will del. It to u..

I searched little and i found dz777 which i m goin to get it was in thr another showroom and it was there sience ages,,it was a demo piece

next day: They told me they have some problem with samsung and they need another 2 days..

I screwed him royally and recovered my deposit
and purchased pv8 for 40000 with exchange with my 7yrs old lg 29'(good deal)on same day with panasonic brand shop..and tv was at my home within 45mins. (hurayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy):yahoo:

SO M.O.S. IS PLEASE DONT BUY FROM NEXXT ..WHATEVER THE OFFER MAYBE.. ITS NOT WORTH FOR USED FAULTY PIECE....

Last edited:
I've had good experience with them. Still Reliance Digital is the best for combo deals at least here. Still it worked out great for ya. 40K for PV8 is wow. Trust me, great TV and at that price. Most guys on this forum including myself paid a lot more for the PV8. Rejoice at the great deal and BTW please don't go with Sony. Have a look at Onkyo 5100/5105, great entry level HTIBs. Also, Philips 4750 at 20K is highly recommended on this forum. Sony plain sucks at that range. I've owned high end Sony products like a CDP and Hi-Fi and they rocked but that's in the high end. Low end products Sony, Samsung, LG - all of them suck. Bose is the only one I suppose that sucks in the high end too.

heh..good1...btw this is out of topic but jst telme which is gud

onkya 3105 or phillips4750 or yamaha or jbl with hk133

To tell you the truth I've not heard the Philips 4750, just could not locate any demo piece. I heard Philips HTS3569 and was not impressed at all, there was a lot of distortion when turning the volume more than 65-70%. Similarly, not heard the JBL/HK combo, but believe this should be good having used HK AVR in the past though my choice of AVRs would be Onkyo/Yamaha followed by Denon based on their sound signature for movies. I have heard and setup entry level HTIBs from both Onkyo and Yamaha for quite a few friends and you would not be going wrong with either of them. Still do audition the Philips 4750 for yourself (or else MBR will kill me seeing he is so sold on it, just kidding MBR). If you can up the budget then try for the Onkyo 5105, its way better than the entry level HTIBs for a few thousand more.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back