Non Hifi product

sgmane

Euroclean robocleanz

I am pondering over this Euroclean Robocleanz Vacuum Cleaner, Automatic Vacuum cleaning, India | Eureka Forbes Limited (a recent introduction in the market) to lay my hands on. Before which i would like to get your views/feedback on the same. Anyone using this? How efficient is this? Will it do the work? How is the ASS (After Sales/Service)? After how many iterations does one require to change the brush? Any other parameters to be looked into?
I do see some mixed reviews on Eurekha Forbes products be it water purifier, air purifier or so. I myself for once not satisified with the water purifier (long back - a decade back) hence had to return it. So my experience with Eurekha Forbes is not that good! (Am i the only victim?!! :rolleyes:)

Basic reason to go for this:
1. Replacing my maid because of her erratic attendance!!
2. The senior citizens (70+) cannot keep watch on the maid because of point 1 mentioned above.
3. They cannot use the manual vacuum cleaner as you know, it requires them to hold on and do the work.
4. To clean an area of apprx 900sqft hard floor (marble).

Iam even ready to get one from GEB or other sites, but worried about the ASS which is not applicable here! But i do see that roomba robot vacuum cleaner has some good reviews! But how often does a vacuum cleaner needs service?

Or you gonna refer an alternate robot vacuum cleaner best VFM? Does robot vacuum cleaner also do the wet cleaning?
Do shed some light on the same which will allow me to narrow down to get one which can eventually help the old age people living in the home.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back