Non-Mainstream Media Players/Streamers

The_Falcon

I stumbled upon this website which lists some non-mainstream(read WD TV/Xtreamer/Popcorn Hour etc) media players. Great thing is it an Indian site and have dealers in few cities across India. Plus they also have some connectors/converts for AV equipment. Good to know we have a bit of competition in the Media streamers segment - till date I was in a Love Triange...thought only Media streamers out there were Xtreamer/WD TV and PopCorn Hour !

www.digitalpixels.co.in

NOTE: I am in no way associated with this website ! Just beleive in the law of the 100th Monkey !

Last edited:
I stumbled upon this website which lists some non-mainstream(read WD TV/Xtreamer/Popcorn Hour etc) media players. Great thing is it an Indian site and have dealers in few cities across India. Plus they also have some connectors/converts for AV equipment. Good to know we have a bit of competition in the Media streamers segment - till date I was in a Love Triange...thought only Media streamers out there were Xtreamer/WD TV and PopCorn Hour !

NOTE: I am in no way associated with this website ! Just beleive in the law of the 100th Monkey !

?????

what is this?
are there supposed to be some links??

Thanks Falcon. They have a product that I have been looking for for a long time - A HDMI switch with 4 or more inputs and 2 outputs. Have to look at the quality of Octava, but looks perfect.

Cheers

why would you need that when you have got an avr? A simple splitter can give 2 outs? Curious. I might like it for my proj setup as I do not have an HDMI cpable avr as yet.

Any idea on price of this?

Thanks Falcon. They have a product that I have been looking for for a long time - A HDMI switch with 4 or more inputs and 2 outputs. Have to look at the quality of Octava, but looks perfect.

Cheers

why would you need that when you have got an avr? A simple splitter can give 2 outs? Curious. I might like it for my proj setup as I do not have an HDMI cpable avr as yet.

Simply because I want the option of using a Reon (on my AVR) or ABT (on my player) video processing depending upon which one works better. More important I have (or will have) two DVD Players, one Blu-Ray player, one HTPC, and possibly a media player. To many inputs for the AVR. :mad:

The pricing depends upon the unit but hovers around 300 odd dollars. No idea about the prices in India.

Cheers

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back