Non-Mainstream Media Players/Streamers

The_Falcon

I stumbled upon this website which lists some non-mainstream(read WD TV/Xtreamer/Popcorn Hour etc) media players. Great thing is it an Indian site and have dealers in few cities across India. Plus they also have some connectors/converts for AV equipment. Good to know we have a bit of competition in the Media streamers segment - till date I was in a Love Triange...thought only Media streamers out there were Xtreamer/WD TV and PopCorn Hour !

www.digitalpixels.co.in

NOTE: I am in no way associated with this website ! Just beleive in the law of the 100th Monkey !

Last edited:
I stumbled upon this website which lists some non-mainstream(read WD TV/Xtreamer/Popcorn Hour etc) media players. Great thing is it an Indian site and have dealers in few cities across India. Plus they also have some connectors/converts for AV equipment. Good to know we have a bit of competition in the Media streamers segment - till date I was in a Love Triange...thought only Media streamers out there were Xtreamer/WD TV and PopCorn Hour !

NOTE: I am in no way associated with this website ! Just beleive in the law of the 100th Monkey !

?????

what is this?
are there supposed to be some links??

Thanks Falcon. They have a product that I have been looking for for a long time - A HDMI switch with 4 or more inputs and 2 outputs. Have to look at the quality of Octava, but looks perfect.

Cheers

why would you need that when you have got an avr? A simple splitter can give 2 outs? Curious. I might like it for my proj setup as I do not have an HDMI cpable avr as yet.

Any idea on price of this?

Thanks Falcon. They have a product that I have been looking for for a long time - A HDMI switch with 4 or more inputs and 2 outputs. Have to look at the quality of Octava, but looks perfect.

Cheers

why would you need that when you have got an avr? A simple splitter can give 2 outs? Curious. I might like it for my proj setup as I do not have an HDMI cpable avr as yet.

Simply because I want the option of using a Reon (on my AVR) or ABT (on my player) video processing depending upon which one works better. More important I have (or will have) two DVD Players, one Blu-Ray player, one HTPC, and possibly a media player. To many inputs for the AVR. :mad:

The pricing depends upon the unit but hovers around 300 odd dollars. No idea about the prices in India.

Cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back