Norge 2060 Stereo Integrated Amplifier

I tried it out at their lab and found it ok, bought mainly for the space as my Sansui with their large speakers was occupying too much space
but DNM satisfied my needs, also the owner was very helpful

I have Norge 1000 Gold and Marantz 6005, which is much costlier than Norge, but audio quality is the same. Only difference is that Marantz has a lot of bass when the loudness button is switched on.
True, there was something about the Norge that stuck to me. I remember the simplicity- the demo was in their office which was a non AC room, with the fan on, the floor was bare, the speaker placement as per space available, the window open , the chair was a simple wooden one yet the sound was mind blowing ! I knew in a moment that if the amp could sound this good in that kind of room it would sound much better at home.

Will norge 2060 UBT support the speaker config below
  • Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 87dB
  • Recommended amplifier power 25-120W
  • Peak SPL 96dB
  • Nominal impedance 8Ω Compatible
  • Minimum impedance 4.2Ω
  • Frequency response (+/-3dB) 45Hz ~ 20kHz
  • Bass extension (-6dB) 40Hz
  • Crossover frequency 2.3kHz

Since it says 25 to 120W ...try to buy an amp which is in the range of 100W ...that will drive your speakers comfortably and u can get the maximum output from your speakers

Will norge 2060 UBT support the speaker config below
  • Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 87dB
  • Recommended amplifier power 25-120W
  • Peak SPL 96dB
  • Nominal impedance 8Ω Compatible
  • Minimum impedance 4.2Ω
  • Frequency response (+/-3dB) 45Hz ~ 20kHz
  • Bass extension (-6dB) 40Hz
  • Crossover frequency 2.3kHz
Something ain't right here.
Theoretically, SPL range is too narrow 87-96dB to warrant 25-120W of power.
Cheers,
Raghu

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where to find an updated price list for their offerings (as of July 2021)? And do they have any dealers in NCR/Gurgaon?

Thank you!

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where to find an updated price list for their offerings (as of July 2021)? And do they have any dealers in NCR/Gurgaon?

Thank you!
Write an email to Norge audio, they will respond with the pricing. They also ship all over India. And their pricing will be better than local dealers. Check their website for more details.

2060 current price is 14900. I'm planning to buy it and pair with my Jamo s803 bookshelves. Is that a good idea?
Does the remote of the Norge 2060 UBT amplifier have volume control?
This should answer your question.

2060 current price is 14900. I'm planning to buy it and pair with my Jamo s803 bookshelves. Is that a good idea?

This should answer your question.

The only grouse with Norge, is that the manufacturers should make it asthestically more presentable.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back