Nvidia Shield PRO 2019 or 4K Blu Ray Player

velkumar_in

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to buy player for my Denon X2600.

I'm confused now, which one I need to do with.

Nvidia Shield PRO 2019 or 4K Blu Ray Player.

Please suggest.

Depends on how you are going to watch contents. OTT and discs blu ray player. OTT and local files through hard disk shield is the best as it supports all formats

Depends on how you are going to watch contents. OTT and discs blu ray player. OTT and local files through hard disk shield is the best as it supports all formats
I'm not a big fan for OTT. I have a very good content of movies in HDD.

My preference would be through USB

I'm not a big fan for OTT. I have a very good content of movies in HDD.

My preference would be through USB
Ok only downside with blu ray players is that it won’t support dolby digital+ and truHD in mkv formats through usb. Shield will play all easily

Okay, so you are suggesting Nvidia Shield PRO 2019
Yeah if majority of your play back is through usb, for its price nothing comes close to shield period. I am stating this after using Sony bdp4500, sonyx700 and ps4. Gave all up and using only shield now

if you are buying shield than wait till 20-21 June for amazon prime day in USA, you may end up getting best price.
Okay bro, thank you
there are 2 more FMs looking for shield pro 2019 & waiting for prime deal in amazon .
Also if u didt buy Denon 2600 i suggest buy 3700 or any AVR with Preout option.. that best one for future use & we can make changes as technology changes & add more power to speak using PA..

there are 2 more FMs looking for shield pro 2019 & waiting for prime deal in amazon .
Also if u didt buy Denon 2600 i suggest buy 3700 or any AVR with Preout option.. that best one for future use & we can make changes as technology changes & add more power to speak using PA..
I have 2600

Hi there are few nvidia pro available on olx Thiruvananthapuram for 20 k new box pieces . please check on that. But I don't know about their authenticity.

US is USD200 & UAE is almost indiaprice.
If u want US shipping to india amazon now costing 23500 Rs & one more site tenotis.com is offering 28900 i think...
On prime day it will probably be under 20k, last prime it was around $159.99 and so shipping and customs was 20-25% less so should cost around 17-18k.

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back