Nvidia Shield PRO 2019 or 4K Blu Ray Player

Anyone is interested in buying Nvidia sheild Pro for 21k?
I Can order from my Account to your address.
I am also very interested in the 2019 pro model for 21k. I currently have the Nvidia Shield Pro 2015 and I’m happy with it but I’d love to try the upscaling in the 2019 pro version.
I was checking Amazon.com and the price for me including shipping and import fees deposit is showing as $313.60

I have palced order for the pro version. The total cost including an additional remote for my 2018 Shield Pro came to $356. The delivery date is shown as 24th Aug, i.e. 1 month from purchase date. Does it really take that long? My previous oders landed here in about week's time.

I have palced order for the pro version. The total cost including an additional remote for my 2018 Shield Pro came to $356. The delivery date is shown as 24th Aug, i.e. 1 month from purchase date. Does it really take that long? My previous oders landed here in about week's time.

They give maximum duration, but mine came within a week after the order was confirmed. It takes a while to confirm that order as the stocks are less. Total days should be 10-15 days

They give maximum duration, but mine came within a week after the order was confirmed. It takes a while to confirm that order as the stocks are less. Total days should be 10-15 days
Thanks. My order got shipped the very next day. Looking at the delivery estimate I was worried that it may come via snailmail. Tracking shows it is on a flight to India. Hope it reaches me soon

Do we see 2021 model coming anytime soon..
I don't think so, unless Nintendo has plans to release a new switch with a new cpu (Shield and Switch have the same cpu) this year,
I doubt we'll see any any new shield.

Nintendo just released an OLED switch a week back, I doubt they're gonna bring anything this year...2022 hopefully....

iam looking to sell my nvidia shield 2018 with remote no controller any 1 looking for it please pm contains everything with box

Ok only downside with blu ray players is that it won’t support dolby digital+ and truHD in mkv formats through usb. Shield will play all easily
I am using a entry level Philips BDP 2180 and it plays DD+ through USB in MKV format. I think it is different for different brands

I am using a entry level Philips BDP 2180 and it plays DD+ through USB in MKV format. I think it is different for different brands
Philips is good in terms of supporting most formats. I have checked Panasonic,Sony, Philips BD, pioneer bdp 180 and they didn’t play Dolby tru HD in mkv format for sure.

Philips is good in terms of supporting most formats. I have checked Panasonic,Sony, Philips BD, pioneer bdp 180 and they didn’t play Dolby tru HD in mkv format for sure.
Right sir. I have used both Philips and Sony BD players. The first one supports a wider range of Codecs then later. Moreover I found that Philips can give same or even better picture quality than Sony. But it's generally perceived that Sony gives best picture in consumer grade players.

i have 2017 model and how s difference between inbuilt video player vs Kodi ? i played many files in both , both plays and passthrough same ... but why many uses KODI ?
I have tried VLC, MX and Plex in my shield. Kodi is much faster and smoother compared. Also many ad ons available in kodi which you can benefit from. Some times kodi crashes or becomes unstable and re-installing it will fix all issues. Based on my personal experience i will highly recommend kodi over others

I have tried VLC, MX and Plex in my shield. Kodi is much faster and smoother compared. Also many ad ons available in kodi which you can benefit from. Some times kodi crashes or becomes unstable and re-installing it will fix all issues. Based on my personal experience i will highly recommend kodi over others
plex also plays files from USB through external HDD ? i havent tried ... but KODI gets some fps freeze slightly with TruHD sound formats movie with 2.65 4k ... any addons u recommend in KODI, also suggest a good addons to it ill add them >? or what is the solution to this ?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back