Offering Popcorn Hour A-110 in India

:)

We are now the resellers to Popcorn suite of products in India. To start with A-110 is ready to go. These will be available online in next two weeks.

We are offerring A-110 at a introductory price of Rs. 14,800 including shipping anywhere in India.

Welcome To Popcorn Hour

Popcorn Hour A-110 - NMTWiki

If you are interested in the mean while, please get in touch at

[email protected]

Offer price is higher,direct purchase may cost less(12.5k).
http://www.popcornhour.com/onlinestore/

some + & - abt A-110

http://www.productwiki.com/popcorn-hour-a-110/

This looks interesting too-http://www.popcornhour.com/onlinestore/index.php?pluginoption=catalog&task=info&item_id=7&main_id=0&category_id=

Last edited:
Does it include WN100? If not, what is the cost of the package along with WN100?
What is the discount you will offer to the forum members? I hope you realize that the forum members here are the people who recommend products to masses out there - so if they are happy, you may get lot more customers through their recommendations :)

Does it include WN100? If not, what is the cost of the package along with WN100?
What is the discount you will offer to the forum members? I hope you realize that the forum members here are the people who recommend products to masses out there - so if they are happy, you may get lot more customers through their recommendations :)

No it dont, its the one listed at 215$ on popcorn site.

Offer price is higher,direct purchase may cost less(12.5k).
Welcome To Popcorn Hour

some + & - abt A-110

Popcorn Hour A-110 - ProductWiki unbiased product reviews

This looks interesting too-http://www.popcornhour.com/onlinestore/index.php?pluginoption=catalog&task=info&item_id=7&main_id=0&category_id=

Well cant comment much on it. But I got my personal one, from direct purchase at 18.5K (Including WN100).

250$ (Popcorn + WN) + 45$ (Shipping) + approx Rs. 3000 (customs) = (approx) 17750.

Without WN100 it will be around Rs.16000.

Last edited:
hi atul,

will it be an online purchase using the plastic? what about the after sale service? from which indian city u will be shipping it?

cheers,
sri

hi atul,

will it be an online purchase using the plastic? what about the after sale service? from which indian city u will be shipping it?

cheers,
sri

Yes it would be. After sales services back to back from popcorn as is. We will ship from Hyderabad.

Last edited:
Yes it would be. After sales services back to back from popcorn as is. We will ship from Hyderabad.

So can local Hyderabadis pick it up direct from you. They will save on shipping and customs. Can they pay direct COD or check? What will the cost be for those willing to pick it up direct from you without shipping and customs if such an option exists?

We dont have a pickup option. For now all the orders have to be through web.

We are planing to showcase it at selected electronic shops in Hyderabad but that will take sometime.

We dont have a pickup option. For now all the orders have to be through web.

We are planing to showcase it at selected electronic shops in Hyderabad but that will take sometime.

So it makes sense for those from Hyderabad (like me) to wait till this happens...

So in case anything goes wrong, we need to ship it back to you in Hyderabad? And then you will forward to Popcorn? Will you offer replacement? Or wait till you get it repaired/ replaced from Popcorn itself?

What would be the estimated turn around time?

So can local Hyderabadis pick it up direct from you. They will save on shipping and customs. Can they pay direct COD or check? What will the cost be for those willing to pick it up direct from you without shipping and customs if such an option exists?

Could have saved on shipping, but how customs??? Unless Atul is from Hyderabad in Pakistan?:confused:

Could have saved on shipping, but how customs??? Unless Atul is from Hyderabad in Pakistan?:confused:

Atul is from India per his profile and I'm assuming that means Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh i.e. where I stay.

I don't know how this works, but do I have to pay customs even if I purchase/pick up the product locally from Hyderabad even by paying cash locally and not online?

Atul is from India per his profile and I'm assuming that means Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh i.e. where I stay.

I don't know how this works, but do I have to pay customs even if I purchase/pick up the product locally from Hyderabad even by paying cash locally and not online?

Atul is the importer or dealer in India. So he/ they would have already paid the customs duties to get the product into India. He has included these costs (customs duty and shipping to your address in India) into the price of 14.8k.

So logically you could have saved only the courier charges say (Rs 100-150), if you could pick up locally, but I understand this is not agreeable by him anyway.

Last edited:
Atul - it might be a good idea to allow pickup/ demo to some trusted forum members, for example moserw.
I will buy without thinking twice if he endorses you :)
Of course, the discount is still desired.
regards

Atul is the importer or dealer in India. So he/ they would have already paid the customs duties to get the product into India. He has included these costs (customs duty and shipping to your address in India) into the price of 14.8k.

So logically you could have saved only the courier charges say (Rs 100-150), if you could pick up locally, but I understand this is not agreeable by him anyway.

Ok. Understood now.

1-2 years ago when Tomacro & TViX were selling around $300-400, PCH was very attractive at $190.00 (A-100). Now things have changed with so many NMT manufactures and so many new models available.

But WD TV really made a difference in this technology, bringing out a no-nonsense player. (I am a NMT user, and I am not really impressed by its "extra" features).

So why shouldn't I buy WD TV + 1.5TB HDD for the same price as PCH offered here? Except for minus HD audio passthru (which requires compatible HDMI processing AVR) and NMT functions?

And in case of any problem, they have wonderful door step pick up service too! In one week to 10 days they will replace the unit, with no additional costs for shipping back to them!

At around 15K no way. For 15-20K I can assemble a PC sans a monitor which will handle any format you can throw at it, will be upgradeable, with more connectivity options. Throw in a good soundcard and it will rock for music too. WDTV is definitely the way to go especially if you have an additional HDD lying around or else invest in an 8-16GB USB at under 2K and you're all set. Not too sure about using WDTV for music though...

1-2 years ago when Tomacro & TViX were selling around $300-400, PCH was very attractive at $190.00 (A-100). Now things have changed with so many NMT manufactures and so many new models available.

But WD TV really made a difference in this technology, bringing out a no-nonsense player. (I am a NMT user, and I am not really impressed by its "extra" features).

So why shouldn't I buy WD TV + 1.5TB HDD for the same price as PCH offered here? Except for minus HD audio passthru (which requires compatible HDMI processing AVR) and NMT functions?

And in case of any problem, they have wonderful door step pick up service too! In one week to 10 days they will replace the unit, with no additional costs for shipping back to them!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back