ONKYO HT-S3300 Please help me

alekhp

Hi,
I would like to buy Onkyo HT-S3300.what is your opinion ?
Am also like to know that from where can I buy this product .Am residing at Kozhikode ,Kerala. Anybody using this HT Package ? is it better than any other?
Waiting for your valuable suggestions .
thank you :)

Hi,
Am also like to know that from where can I buy this product .Am residing at Kozhikode ,Kerala. Anybody using this HT Package ? is it better than any other?

Whats your budget? All depends on that :)! HT-S3300 (go for S3400 though, if you can increase your budget a bit.) is AWESOME for its price :)! But do demo it before deciding whether you want to buy it or not!

I bought my HTS3300 on 10th april for 25K from the local eZone store and all I can say is that I am loving it. It is extremely easy to install and operate. I set the whole thing up by myself and now enjoying its clear and deep sound.

Yeah, but as @angynagpal quoted, go for the 3400, I think it has an extra HDMI port and also the speakers are two-way...but I am not sure. I am going to leave that to the pros here to give you that info accurately.

Alekhp -

Before you decide to buy,

1. Be sure if you need this for movies or for music. If it's for watching movies, then it's great for this price. If you are intension is to have this AVR mostly for music, then you may have to think of replacing the Front left-right speakers that comes with the package with good speaker-set, or buy a different AVR altogether. I bought 3300 a month and a half back and I like it for watching movies, but not so much when it comes to playing audio CDs, although I must agree it's decent enough for music.

2. 3400 replaces 3300, same price, better AVR, so go for 3400 if you decide to buy this AVR
3. Most importantly, do audition any AVR before you decide to buy.

Hi,

You can buy onkyo products from the authorized dealer in kochi. Address is

Best O Fine Systems
No.23,Cherupushpam Lane,
opp.Federal Bank,Elamkulam,
Kadavanthara,
cochin 682 020.
Tel:0484 4000555 / 56 / 57 / 58 /59.
Mobile:094471 42042.

Go for Onkyo 3400 as suggested by others. It is a new model. For details visit Onkyo India

Onkyo dealers

Hi,
:)......thanks for your suggestions. Am going to buy HT- S3400.
Anyway I will share my experience to you..soon...........thanks a lot.

Hi all, nice reviews and info is being shared on this site.
so i wud like get an opinion for HT System. so far i have read review only of Onkoyo s3300 and s3400 as it fits my budget of max 25k. (in mumbai its availabe for 23k)
Now i wud like to know if there is any better HTS available in this range.
or custom made is better ? in same range(for custom made plz suggest me the model no)
mostly i vl be using for Movies & Games and some time music.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back