Online purchases

Congrats 20north great site, your model is going to be a big hit once more people are aware of this website

All the Asus Xonar cards too are available, expensive but are available. I've been trying to source an STX for a friend but it's locally not available these days. Its available here, but priced quite expensive...

Shop in the US from India @ 20North - xonar : All

Well Xonars are equal or costly than we get here.
eg.DX available here for 5kapro & web for 6k+..

Most big brands provide international warranty. All our products are insured till they reach your doorstep. Also would like to announce a scheme for a very limited period where in if you choose ocean shipping we will do a free upgrade to air shipping.

BTW totally off topic, but I'm using Google Chrome and have completely switched over to it. Works great with all sites and works right out of the box. Opera was my previous browser of choice.

Check carefully because I think they ship from the U.S. which means voltage will be an issue for electronic items. Not much available on the net about them especially in terms of reviews. I'm thinking of ordering some CDs to check out their service, will keep you posted.

Thanks moserw

As far as speakers there will be no voltage issue I think, For CD's they are offering free shipping right now.

thanks
gap g j

Hello All
I am Adil from 20North. Its very encouraging to see the response to our website. We have been working very hard from the past one year to bring International Shopping to India and are extremely satisfied with the response we have received so far. I would like to clear a few doubts here

c) For most of the electronics you would have to buy a step down voltage converter (220V to 110V). However the big brands do support 220V in all their products.

Happy International Shopping!

Hi Adil

Will you be able to confirm 220V option available in the products we ask.
eg Yamaha RX-V663, Onkyo SR607

Thanks
Gap G J

Instead of a business model of shipping products from U.S, you should get them from HK and APAC where they are cheaper. Just a thought

Correct me if I'm mistaken :)

Cheers

hehe yes, i completely agree on this. I've been an Opera fan for ages, from like 1999 (when they already had tabbed browsing), but recently dropped it because it has some issues with my Vista. Chrome has been a godsend since then.

BTW totally off topic, but I'm using Google Chrome and have completely switched over to it. Works great with all sites and works right out of the box. Opera was my previous browser of choice.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back