Oppo 980H delivered

hemanth.hg

I had ordered the Oppo 980H from solutionsav.ca. I got it delivered to me yesterday(I'm currently in Montreal on a business trip).
I paid around $200 + $10 shipping + $10 tax. Totally 220 canadian dollars.
I tried with a 50" plasma, the picture quality doesn't look that great. Still I need to explore things in this player.

Still I'm happy with my purchase as it has got lot of features which my current Philips player doesn't has and I will be using it with my Panasonic 42" PV8, as Oppo guys suggested to go for this player instead of the Oppo DV-981HD.

Thanks,
Hemanth

Depends on your source movie, connectivity as well as your settings. What have you setup the upconvert to on the HDMI to (if thats the connection you are using).

Note : Solutions AV is not an authorised dealer though I know a lot of people have bought from them. Friendly guys but just a tad bit of notice (thats the reason they also offer the "additional coverage"). Also the Oppo are very reliable and I have personally not seen any break down so far.

I had ordered the Oppo 980H from solutionsav.ca. I got it delivered to me yesterday(I'm currently in Montreal on a business trip).
I tried with a 50" plasma, the picture quality doesn't look that great. Still I need to explore things in this player.

Still I'm happy with my purchase as it has got lot of features which my current Philips player doesn't has and I will be using it with my Panasonic 42" PV8, as Oppo guys suggested to go for this player instead of the Oppo DV-981HD.

Thanks,
Hemanth

Thanks,
Hemanth

I agree,it works best upto 42in Display.
981 /983 is better choice?

I know the solutionsav.ca is not an authorised dealer, but I got confirmed from Oppo that they are authorized reseller. As I didn't had the credit card to purchase from the onlybestrated.com, so I bought it from solutionsav(as they accept money orders :).

spirovious,
I asked Oppo service on whether to buy 980 or 981 for a 42" plasma. They suggested to go for 980.

I know the solutionsav.ca is not an authorised dealer, but I got confirmed from Oppo that they are authorized reseller. As I didn't had the credit card to purchase from the onlybestrated.com, so I bought it from solutionsav(as they accept money orders :).

spirovious,
I asked Oppo service on whether to buy 980 or 981 for a 42" plasma. They suggested to go for 980.

Microblocking is the issue.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back