Optoma HD27HDR arrived.......

Are you Sure? No one loss of signal, quality?"
No loss. I am using optoma hd141x for nearly 2.5 years. My projector is around 14 ft away from screen (110" diagonal) excellent picture quality. I think you will go upto 150" based on your room light. All the best.

vs.

optic fiber HDMI Cable

For 4k hdr HDMI 2.0a cable is more than enough. it has 18gbps bandwidth. You have better offer in AliExpress. And the cable quality is very good compared blue-rigger in amazon.in only thing is their delivery is time around 18 days at an average

(HDMI optical cable is having higher bandwidth which is required if the distance between avr and projector is more than 30 ft)

Last edited:
For 4k hdr HDMI 2.0a cable is more than enough. it has 18gbps bandwidth. You have better offer in AliExpress. And the cable quality is very good compared blue-rigger in amazon.in only thing is their delivery is time around 18 days at an average

(HDMI optical cable is having higher bandwidth which is required if the distance between avr and projector is more than 30 ft)

Haven't found bluerigger on AliExpress, so finally ordered from Amazon.in

Am referring to sample pictures on the projector if provided by the manufacturer..

Ok

I think size is right abt what you were looking for.. You could settle for either of these two, depending on your budget..

Amazon.in don't have more categorized search option in Projector screen, but when I select company wise I found plenty of models in 120" as well as in 135" ......... I may buy 135" if fitted in available space........

Am not aware of the benefits of optic fiber HDMI.. Price seems unreasonable.. Bluerigger should just do.. Anyways drop an e-mail to bluerigger via contact seller and confirm your doubts.

read on net, no significant difference, therefore ordered bluerigger HDMI 25fts cable.......

Haven't found bluerigger on AliExpress, so finally ordered from Amazon.in
I am not saying blue rigger. There are N number of brands with good reviews are available. You can choose one of them. Why I am telling this to you is because they are shipping product internationally so their product quality is for superior than amazon.in products.

I am not saying blue rigger. There are N number of brands with good reviews are available. You can choose one of them. Why I am telling this to you is because they are shipping product internationally so their product quality is for superior than amazon.in products.

How is it possible? if the Brand, Model, specs are same......

How is it possible? if the Brand, Model, specs are same......
I used blue rigger cable 2-3 years ago. But now days Blue rigger from Amazon quility is not good as compared to old one (cables are thin and flimsy). But they do the job.

However for the same or lower price better cable options are available in AliExpress.
you definitely feel the difference (The finishing and feel (steady and solid)).

Amazon.in don't have more categorized search option in Projector screen, but when I select company wise I found plenty of models in 120" as well as in 135" ......... I may buy 135" if fitted in available space........

Please check here price are low compared to Amazon but unknown brand ----> projectorscreens.in

Indian market is flooded with white screen only, no grey or black screens............ any source, link?
You can try DIY screen as said by Mr. @elangoas.

Grey screens materials are available in online like this one and also it saves cost to you.

I found grey fabric cloth size 9x5 fts exactly what I require for projector screen to my friend who is in filming business, once HDMI cable delivered, I can test projector on grey and white fabric...........

@elangoas can you help him since you have DIY screen

Sure.. But i guess he is looking for pull down screen (or) motorised one as he has a LED TV there on the wall..

I found grey fabric cloth size 9x5 fts exactly what I require for projector screen to my friend who is in filming business, once HDMI cable delivered, I can test projector on grey and white fabric...........

Is the fabric screen, a manual pull down one?..

Is the fabric screen, a manual pull down one?..

It's just a fabric, not a screen, hez using it for background while shooting......... so while testing I have to hang-up ...... have seen the fabric which is a plain n shiny.....

I used blue rigger cable 2-3 years ago. But now days Blue rigger from Amazon quility is not good as compared to old one (cables are thin and flimsy). But they do the job.

However for the same or lower price better cable options are available in AliExpress.
you definitely feel the difference (The finishing and feel (steady and solid)).

Bluerigger HDMI cable delivered today morning.......

XgwhRQo.jpg

even if ordered from Aliexpress, would have got the same make i.e. made in china.........

dg7DraL.jpg

Bluerigger HDMI cable delivered today morning.......

XgwhRQo.jpg

even if ordered from Aliexpress, would have got the same make i.e. made in china.........

dg7DraL.jpg
Ofcourse, most electronic parts are from China but they are having different quality. Since AliExpress shipping to EU, US etc Thier product quality is superior than amazon.in

Back