Optoma HD27HDR arrived.......

Today, I have tested the projector on White fabric, thanx to local `Mandapwala' who provided me white fabric 15x5 fts.,new cloth but with lots of wrinkles......... some snaps.....

oq4MEgq.jpg

tN1HGgi.jpg

AW205N9.jpg

XKdFJAs.jpg

MPGv0P8.jpg

contrast and black levels are good that may be because of new fabric, but 90-100 to grey fabric......contrast is very good.... IMO to finalize the thing between white and dark grey fabric, I think light grey fabric will give balance to both i.e. black level and contrast... Has anyone installed light grey fabric as Screen?

Recently visited What hi-fi show at St.Regis, Milan screen have installed 100" light grey screen but no projector was installed, therefore couldn't get demo of it.... Anyone know any shop where I can get demo of it?
I also brought same project in Dubai , I need set up assistance. Can You please help. I need help for setting up picture quality. May I know which is best picture mode and better gamma for amazon fire stick with this projector. I tried almost all. Not finding good result.

I also brought same project in Dubai , I need set up assistance. Can You please help. I need help for setting up picture quality. May I know which is best picture mode and better gamma for amazon fire stick with this projector. I tried almost all. Not finding good result.

I have not tweaked much in settings as I have not yet buy projector screen..........

There is not much option available for Grey Screen in the market(Motorised screen) ...... I am now intend to buy white projector screen (120" or 130") ... while speaking to some sales ppls, they were saying if you wanna watch 3d then you have to buy silver screen and for 2D white one is the best.....

Is it true?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back