Optoma HD33

You are right, price is amazingly low. However seller seems reliable. You need to positively confirm that its not refurb or second-hand
---------------------------------------------
Never mind. Its a wrong picture and title. Its actually TW615-3D :)
Check this out
Amazon.com: Optoma HD33 Home Theater Projector: Office Products

The pic shown on that ebay listing is correct
Amazon.com: Optoma HD33, 1080p, 3D Projector: Electronics

Anyway I would like to repeat my earlier comment that when an Epson TW6000(3010) is available for 1.05 Lacs with 2 free 3D glasses & 2yr warranty than importing a HD33 for 90-91k does not make sense... If u are coming back from the US & gonna carry it back then it might be a diff story all together...

rshi thanks for pointing that out... Yes u are correct the description on ebay too says TW615... I hope noone orders from this ebay listing... Shiping back the projector when u get the wrong one will be a B*tch :p ...

rshi thanks for pointing that out... Yes u are correct the description on ebay too says TW615... I hope noone orders from this ebay listing... Shiping back the projector when u get the wrong one will be a B*tch :p ...
Check the comments on Amazon page. Many people ordered and got fooled there too :lol: I bet seller did this knowingly ;)

The pic shown on that ebay listing is correct
Amazon.com: Optoma HD33, 1080p, 3D Projector: Electronics

Anyway I would like to repeat my earlier comment that when an Epson TW6000(3010) is available for 1.05 Lacs with 2 free 3D glasses & 2yr warranty than importing a HD33 for 90-91k does not make sense... If u are coming back from the US & gonna carry it back then it might be a diff story all together...

Wow , an Epson 3010 for 1.05 with two free glasses is a very good price. Where can i buy this?

I agree with rajdeep tw6000 is the best buy . but if u r not keen on 3d u can buy viewsonic pro8200 the new model with 7 colour wheel segment is amazing it has beaten epson tw3600 . pro8200 is avaible in 77k. also u can get epson tw3600 in 88k optoma has poor support in india chose between pro8200 or tw3600

Wow , an Epson 3010 for 1.05 with two free glasses is a very good price. Where can i buy this?

Varay Image runners Mumbai have it for 1.05 lacs with 2 free glasses... Shipping charge to bangalore would be in the range of 1-1.5k to bangalore... Talk to Mr Ashish (owner) about the details... Very nice fellow...
Varay Image Runners near Goregaon East, Mumbai | Projector Dealers | Justdial

BTW the model number for epson 3010 in India (& europe) is Epson TW6000 ...

I was also looking for epson tw6000. Recently i spoke to Varay about this and it seems the price was increased by the epson and now the price is 1.05 Lac without glasses.

Finally one of bangalore dealer helped me get this for around same price.

I got the below quotes from a epson dealer in chennai 2 weeks back

Epson TW3600 - 75K + 14.5% VAT
Epson TW6000 - 81K + 14.5% VAT (not sure if this model comes with free 3D glass)

I got the below quotes from a epson dealer in chennai 2 weeks back

Epson TW3600 - 75K + 14.5% VAT
Epson TW6000 - 81K + 14.5% VAT (not sure if this model comes with free 3D glass)

Hmm those prices are extremely good... The TW6000 comes to 92k-93k & the TW3600 comes to 85-86k...BTW in India unlike in other countries the 3D glasses u have to buy separately ...But still TW6000 for 92k is the best price I have heard off in India... The best price I could get when I was searching a few months back was 95k without 3D glasses... & this was before the exchange rate of the dollor/rupee got screwed up & epson increased its prices...

PS could u pls state the name of the dealer u got these prices from so others could contact him if they wanna buy the TW6000...

Last edited:
Magnum computers, This dealer is listed in epson india website

He mentioned that prices will be going up by 10% from 1st August and asked me to place the order before that... He gave USD fluctuation as the reason for this price hike :)

I didn't get back to him since I'm planning to go for BenQ W1200 or Optoma HD33 as they have Frame interpolation option...

Magnum Computers 044-28418225 / 98400 61000
No 18, Narasingapuram Street, Majestic Plaza First Floor, Mount Road,
Chennai - 600 002

Last edited:
Sunshine_vsk,
I too am interested in going for the HD33. Any idea on what would be the price of HD23 and HD33 in Chennai? Are there any dealers in Chennai who sell these models? I am not very keen to buy from ebay, I would rather prefer to buy from a store.

Thanks in advance.
Santhosh

Last edited:
Sunshine_vsk,
I too am interested in going for the HD33. Any idea on what would be the price of HD23 and HD33 in Chennai? Are there any dealers in Chennai who sell these models? I am not very keen to buy from ebay, I would rather prefer to buy from a store.

Thanks in advance.
Santhosh

Santhosh,

I'm not sure on HD23 pricing but HD33 is quoted 1.25 lacs with bill and warranty by dealers. There's a dealer near New college, peters road who deals with imported projectors may be u can check with him... he quoted 63K for HD20.

Or you order HD300X from amazon.de and get it delivered to your address for around 73K.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375173&pf_rd_i=301128

Last edited:
Thanks mate.
I have to seek your help again. Can you please let me know the dealer's name and contact no? I would reach out to him.
I am in the UK and checked out few projectors here. If the price difference is in less of 10K I would prefer buying it in India.

Thanks
Santhosh

Thanks mate.
I have to seek your help again. Can you please let me know the dealer's name and contact no? I would reach out to him.
I am in the UK and checked out few projectors here. If the price difference is in less of 10K I would prefer buying it in India.

Thanks
Santhosh

Santhosh,

I don't have the dealers contact number but he didn't have optoma models and said he will arrange if i need one.... he quoted 90 to 95K for optoma HD33 (imported item).

if ur not interested in warranty better to buy it in UK and bring it to india.

send me your mail id.. i will fwd you the quotes i got from other chennai dealers..

Thanks again mate.
My email id - santhosh1456atyahoodotcom.

The price for HD33 is 1299GBP and HD23 is 700GBP. No accessories at this price, which means glasses and other items need to be purchased separately.

I had called up one of the dealer (think in Teynampet). He was quoting me HD23-73k and HD33-93K. If he gives me at this price, then I would prefer to take it in India along with a spare lamp.

Santhosh,

Which dealer quoted you this price?.... buy it from this dealer as it comes with 2 years warranty and your also you are getting a spare lamp.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back