Ordered OPPO HA1

umeshdhingra

While watching the semi final , where in Brazil got demolished, I got a mail from OPPO , stating that the much awaited headphone amplifier was now available .
Without waiting , ordered the silver one !
Will write a detailed review once I get it !!

Since OPPO was not doing international delivery, so it will take me some time before I actually get the cherished amp

While watching the semi final , where in Brazil got demolished, I got a mail from OPPO , stating that the much awaited headphone amplifier was now available .
Without waiting , ordered the silver one !
Will write a detailed review once I get it !!

Since OPPO was not doing international delivery, so it will take me some time before I actually get the cherished amp

Hey i See on Hifimart that The HA-1 is available at almost a lakh is it worth it ?

Hey i See on Hifimart that The HA-1 is available at almost a lakh is it worth it ?

Hi ,
Depending on what sort of head gear you have , take a decision , I am using HD 650 and after fixing Oppo HA1 with my macbook pro retina , there is tremendous appreciation .
If possible do share your head gear equipment .
cheers,
Umesh

I was quoted around 75K during the What HiFi Delhi show. Superb machine. Sadly, the Oppo PM1 it was paired with didn't excite as much (though, amazing build quality!)

I have the SENNS HD-650, and currently looking for a head-amp, and I have just opened a new thread (before seeing this thread). I read a lot on OPPO, but it is out of my budget, and also I'm only looking for just a headamp. as I would be having MyDAC from Micromega (on order) in couple of days. so I will use that one.

any inputs please? my budget is under 18K

Regards
Pramod.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back