Output transformer for Ahuja TM30

A very quick glance shows it is push pull amp with EL84s in
triode mode (triode strapped). Something like the
OT15PP, or OT20PP should work. No 100V tap on the secondary, but
that is usually only used for remote speaker/public addr kind of scenario.

P-P OUTPUT XFMRS - Musical Power Supplies Inc.- Quality Tube Amplifier Parts You CAN Afford

You are absolutely right quad.. its a PA amplifier. Thanks for the information.... Is there any pioneers in transformer to be get winded in India??

Hi,

Received your PM.

The best people to wind the transformers for you would be Delta.You can do away with the 100V tap on the secondary.

You could also contact Viren of Lyrita Audio,he makes EL84 based amps and might have a transformer suitable for your needs.Lyrita transformers are also wound by Delta.

Regards
Rajiv

Hi,

Received your PM.

The best people to wind the transformers for you would be Delta.You can do away with the 100V tap on the secondary.

You could also contact Viren of Lyrita Audio,he makes EL84 based amps and might have a transformer suitable for your needs.Lyrita transformers are also wound by Delta.

Regards
Rajiv
Thanks Rajiv.. send mail to JP of delta.........

This uses a vacuum impregnated transformer, which cannot be ensured on rewind. Normally this transformer never fails. Are you sure the problem is with the transformer?

OPT failure on vintage valve amps is usually a result of failed capacitors.
did you carry out a recap job before powering up this amp? If not you have to consider that along with rewinding the trafo.
and if you have a pair of these amps that you intend to use for stereo, you should rewind the other one also as both the amps including transformers should have equal specs.

Regards,

Hi I'm new to this forum... I have a Ahuja amplifier model A25 tube vintage amp can anyone help me with its systematics or diagram for repairs.thanjs

Hi to all ,
I am new to this forum. I am having Ahuja TM-50 amplifier .It's a vacuum tube based amplifier. It's power transformer is burnt out. Could anyone please help me to get new transformer.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back