Pakistan's Coke Studio

I have requested them in the feedback to provide a FLAC/WAV audio to download at the feedback section of their website. Lets see if anyone's there on the other end to hear us !

I also made a request for wav/flac files. Dont mind paying a price for them.

Hey guys, like I said in my earlier post I had told one of my friend in pakistan to bring Coke Studio CDs for me. He just confirmed that he got the season 4 CD. :D :D

He will come next month to India and I just cant wait to play it on my system.

Hopefully the CDs will be original :S

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

They have not released the CD yet so its gonna be a pirated one with mp3s.. I have heard that after completing India season they r goin to release CDs.. lets see when it happens.. m waitin too.. :)

Hey guys, like I said in my earlier post I had told one of my friend in pakistan to bring Coke Studio CDs for me. He just confirmed that he got the season 4 CD. :D :D
He will come next month to India and I just cant wait to play it on my system.
Hopefully the CDs will be original :S

Its not possible as the CDs have not been released, getting an MP3 converted in to CD is a pointless buy, as that is something you can do via youtube videos as well.

Well if you search a little on the internet, you will find out that the CDs are being sold free with Coca Cola bottles.

Even I am not sure its pirated or original. Thts why i wrote, "Hopefully the CD will be original."

Well if you search a little on the internet, you will find out that the CDs are being sold free with Coca Cola bottles.

I wish they are the original ones.. anyways its happening only in Pakistan so we'll have to wait for it..

M wondering why they are not selling cds.. they can make a fortune out of it.. i guess they are afraid that if they start selling cds then sale of cold drinks will get down.. :eek:hyeah:

Haha.. Or what they can do is, buy 5 get 1 free. 1 Coke Studio CD with 5 2ltrs bottles of Coke. :p

I will not buy Coke Sudio India CD. Its sucks to core. The music director has no sense of fusion. Till now I only liked "O Maajhi Re" by Shaan and other guy.

When I saw Sunidhi n Wadali Brothers going to sing "Chithiye" song of Heena, I thought it will be a great fusion. But it was crap. They insulted the original song which is beautifully sung by Lata Mangeshkar. I think Leslie Lewis should go to Pakistan and learn some tips from their Music Director.

Haha.. Or what they can do is, buy 5 get 1 free. 1 Coke Studio CD with 5 2ltrs bottles of Coke. :p

I will not buy Coke Sudio India CD. Its sucks to core. The music director has no sense of fusion. Till now I only liked "O Maajhi Re" by Shaan and other guy.

When I saw Sunidhi n Wadali Brothers going to sing "Chithiye" song of Heena, I thought it will be a great fusion. But it was crap. They insulted the original song which is beautifully sung by Lata Mangeshkar. I think Leslie Lewis should go to Pakistan and learn some tips from their Music Director.

Yeah it totally sucks.. :mad:

Music arrangement is so pathetic.. atleast i wasn't expecting this from our guys.. they could have done much more than what they are doind right now..

Even I am not sure its pirated or original. Thts why i wrote, "Hopefully the CD will be original."

ofcourse I know that part, and obviously the distributed CDs would not be pirated ..... the question is the quality of the audio and the recordings .... MP3 quality CDs would be disgrace to this wonderful music fusion get together .....

I also happened to see that CokeStudio India CDs are getting launched... but I don't think there will be too many takers :rolleyes:
Guys, who have there connections in Pakistan, please keep all of us updated if CokeStudio Pak CDs are getting released. I can hardly wait. No single day goes without me listening to these melodies.

Coke studio with its red lining and notoriously famous live performances with an orchestra of Pakistans finest musicians is a national treasure that Rohail Hyatt has produced for his people. The live performances chant our excellence in music louder than the symphonies those music Gods create with the stroke of their instruments in remarkable synchronization.

Source: Coke Studio 6 Starting Soon

Coke studio pak is full of energy and a great blend of rock and roll with traditional music. I find them better than the Indian counterpart (at least some songs).

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back