Panasonic 2019 GX750 BOOKED

I was almost ready to buy the 43GX750D, but then it was not available on display at the panasonic retail outlet in my town.
Instead they are having/trying to push the 43GX655DX saying it has android OS and is an october launch.
So i'm unable to check the PQ for both side by side.

They are also stating that the 43GX750D can be arranged only on demand and that the prices of both these TVs are the same.

My usage is, 90% SD & HD channels from airtel DTH & 10% occasional movies.

Now my question is, will the GX655DX being 6xx series have same processing capacity & PQ as the 7xx series as claimed by the retailer?

I was almost ready to buy the 43GX750D, but then it was not available on display at the panasonic retail outlet in my town.
Instead they are having/trying to push the 43GX655DX saying it has android OS and is an october launch.
So i'm unable to check the PQ for both side by side.

They are also stating that the 43GX750D can be arranged only on demand and that the prices of both these TVs are the same.

My usage is, 90% SD & HD channels from airtel DTH & 10% occasional movies.

Now my question is, will the GX655DX being 6xx series have same processing capacity & PQ as the 7xx series as claimed by the retailer?
Does this 655 model have hcx processing? Also it seems to lack HDR10+ (not clear from the spec sheet on panasonic India website)

Precisely, not much information can be found.

@mikecoming4u & @veryhifi How is the smart features in the GX750?
Like, are there necessary apps say netflix, prime, hotstar, etc. of that sort and how do they perform?
U get all basic apps like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon prime video as default.. but I am using fire stick 4k with it..also I connect hard drive directly to tv to watch anything from my content.

U get all basic apps like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon prime video as default.. but I am using fire stick 4k with it..also I connect hard drive directly to tv to watch anything from my content.

How is the performance compared to 4k sets of brands like VU, Ifflacon etc?

Booked myself a 43GX750D today.
Expecting delivery by tuesday.
BTW, I'm upgrading from VU 32D6545 FHD.

Have you seen the peeformance of the tv in person? I am on lookout for a tv in the similar price range and i don't know how good or bad this is as compared to something like VU premium.

Finally took the test of panasonic gx750d alongside lg sm8100. I might be wrong but I liked the lg much better. The colours looked a bit washed out on the pana .The audio too sounded much better on lg. I need to visit the shop again and test with few more clips. Has anyone felt the same ?

Have you seen the peeformance of the tv in person? I am on lookout for a tv in the similar price range and i don't know how good or bad this is as compared to something like VU premium.

Not really seen it's performance yet, just checked the FX series with similar/ slightly inferior specs which looked good.
Have to check it once it reaches showroom...
The LG sm8100 wasn't available to compare, besides the sm8100 starts from 49" so didn't bother to check it.

Does this 655 model have hcx processing? Also it seems to lack HDR10+ (not clear from the spec sheet on panasonic India website)

Checked the 43gx655dx model as well, I've to say it's very average in terms of;
Picture quality - average
Refresh rate - poor, ghosting was evident
Upscaling - worse

Positives,
Android
Voice controlled remote

Didn't bother about speaker quality as i won't be using internal speakers.

Checked the 43gx655dx model as well, I've to say it's very average in terms of;
Picture quality - average
Refresh rate - poor, ghosting was evident
Upscaling - worse

Positives,
Android
Voice controlled remote

Didn't bother about speaker quality as i won't be using internal speakers.

There is still very little info on the panasonic product page - but it seems to lack the hcx (hollywood cinema experience) / hcx pro processor that is supposed to give panasonic tvs the best hdr experience.
Were you able to check 655 and 750 or 800 side by side (800 is expensive but just to get an idea)

How is the performance compared to 4k sets of brands like VU, Ifflacon etc?
Please don't compare vu, iffalcon with panasonic...
I can only compare it with Samsung, lg ,Sony...
And I took the demo of tvs in same price range and I felt Panasonic picture quality is better..
I would suggest to please visit the store compare it yourself..
Ultimately what looks good to ur eyes..matters..

There is still very little info on the panasonic product page - but it seems to lack the hcx (hollywood cinema experience) / hcx pro processor that is supposed to give panasonic tvs the best hdr experience.
Were you able to check 655 and 750 or 800 side by side (800 is expensive but just to get an idea)
I checked FX650, FX670, GX655 & GX750 side by side. I felt GX750 & FX650 as the best ones, both seemed similar, whereas other 2 were noticeably inferior. In fact, I felt LG UM7300 as better than those 2 even though I didn't check it side by side, felt GX750 to be a bit superior than UM7300 though. So ended up buying its 49" version of GX750. The web store is shit, expect buying a Fire Stick 4K if you buy Panasonic, unless you use just youtube, prime & netflix.

It has been a week & recently observed 2 dead pixels and a black spot between outer glass & panel. A service guy checked it, they will contact the company & let me know if they will replace the whole TV or just panel.

I bought lg 49sm8100, my only concern with panasonic was after a defect they take way too long to fix there product and most of the time they can't fix it because of parts unavailability.

It has been a week & recently observed 2 dead pixels and a black spot between outer glass & panel. A service guy checked it, they will contact the company & let me know if they will replace the whole TV or just panel.

Thats a bummer. Hope they replace the TV.

Thanks for your feedback on the models. I have kind of shortlisted GX800, but yet to see it live - visited a few showrooms none had it on display but offered to get it if I booked!

Thats a bummer. Hope they replace the TV.

Thanks for your feedback on the models. I have kind of shortlisted GX800, but yet to see it live - visited a few showrooms none had it on display but offered to get it if I booked!
Pushing the shopkeeper (local dealer) for replacement. He said he'll do it after he gets a new unit after a week, will update once its done.

Have a query: My GX750 is connected to my Sony home theatre system via HDMI ARC (bought a new cable for it). My DTH & stuff from USB can output audio via HT system but any wireless mirrored stuff can't (phone or laptop), no audio in that case. If I switch back to TV speakers, audio comes out just fine.

Any idea how to do it or if its even possible?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back