Panasonic 2019 GX750 BOOKED

hi Everyone,

My first post in forum :)

I have been a Hifi Enthusiast from a long time and need a 65 inch set to complete Home theatre experience.

I am getting Panasonic GX750 65 inch and LG SM8100 65 inch in comparable price .

I will use Netflix, prime, Hotstar primarily.

My first priority is to get best picture quality with good brightness and since TV will be facing a window at about 15 feet distance so room will be decently lit in day time .

In my knowledge local dimming is great feature for true HDR but read LG 8100 has poor local dimming ?

Kindly guide me, i have buy TV in couple of days max.

warm regards
Saurabh
Mumbai

Did you receive the replacement 55 inch. Please udpate.
Received a working 55" TV in July 2020, almost 8 months after registering the complaint (2 months of delay due to lockdown, but still). Received a faulty 55" TV in late May which wasn't even picked up from the service centre. Surely not a good experience. The number of dead pixels did double in the meantime, still not noticeable to most people but I did pick up the initial 3 dead pixels that were present.

The OS is still lacking very much in terms of apps, plan to buy a Mi Box 4K.

Just got an update on 43gx750 and plex app is there on app menu love panasonic for such long software support and yes it is still better then other tv today in same price range totaly love it.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back