Panasonic BDT 230

ramanans_cdl

Hi,

Has anybody knows about this model?. Went to Panasonic showroom- chennai. They said that 230 is available at around Rs.11,500. Any views?

Yes. its 2012 model succeeding BDT 220. Now in 2013, Panasonic released BDT-330 which is same as this model, but with 4k upscalling of 2D DVDs. The price in US market is $175 & in UK 210 pounds. In India @ ebay its priced as Rs 20053/-. U can decide on price.:licklips:

Last edited:
Mates,

I visited the Karol Bagh market area hunting for a blu ray player on Friday. Experience is a matter for another thread. However, Panasonic BDP 230 is the new player in market and the MSRP as per Panasonic July pricelist is Rs 10,990. However, the Panasonic brand shop did not have this in stock.

Thanks
Anshul

I think any BD player which can play MKV files can display SRT files embeded in the file. If you have SRT as a separate file just merge them by using MKVMERGE and the output file shall be able to be played by BD player with the option of subtitle.

I think any BD player which can play MKV files can display SRT files embeded in the file. If you have SRT as a separate file just merge them by using MKVMERGE and the output file shall be able to be played by BD player with the option of subtitle.

Hi i've sony bdp s490 which is not supporting external srt files.So i'm looking for
BD player which supports srt files.Can u tell me how to merge srt files by using
MKV merger.

Can u tell me how to merge srt files by using
MKV merger.

It is very simple. Download mkvtoolnix portable or installer version. Run the file mmg.exe, drag and drop your mkv or mp4 movie and srt file to the field 'Input files'. You can add or remove audio tracks if you wish. Give an output file name and press 'Start remuxing' button. In a few minutes the mkv file will be ready.

If you have SRT as a separate file just merge them by using MKVMERGE and the output file shall be able to be played by BD player with the option of subtitle.
13.gif

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back