Panasonic DMP-60

Hi,

Anybody tried connecting WiFi Dongle with USB to BD60/80? I tried connecting but player is just hung up...none of the keys on remote worked unless I took that off...

Thanks
Satya.

Hi,

Also, sometimes I have to manually change the DVD regions as well and as per the document that comes with the mod chip, it is automatic!

Cheers!

^^ same here never faced with DVDs though its true that I have not played more that 7,8 DVDs yet.....

My BD60 is on the way and I am wondering if any of you guys have a spare mod-kit. Please PM me, I will pay the cost of the mod-kit.

BTW, I am getting the SD60 from USA, in case we have separate mod-kits for USA and European models.

My BD60 is on the way and I am wondering if any of you guys have a spare mod-kit. Please PM me, I will pay the cost of the mod-kit.

BTW, I am getting the SD60 from USA, in case we have separate mod-kits for USA and European models.

congratts......Why dont you order online the way I and everybody did.....unless if somebody does have a spare one..

Thanks, will order one online in a day or two, if we don't have a spare one in the forum

Bluraymods.com replied via email that they stopped dealing with BD60 (USA model) modkits and I am still awaiting response from Stegen.com folks. Looks like they are on holiday till 1st week of June.

^^ I got it from Stegen guys......within 10 days.......Good Luck .....Do let us know....

Back