Panasonic E6 models and where to buy

kontinuity

Hi,

I've kind of zeroed in on Panasonic LED TV VIERA TH-L42E6D cause of the great reviews. However I have two queries:

* I see various models of E6, on the site its TH-L42E6D whereas the showroom on Koramangala road has L42E6B (not D). What are the differences between the two and if I should go for a specific model?

* Any recommendations on stores/showrooms where I can get good offers + price for Panasonic?

Appreciate the help.

- K

Hi,

I've kind of zeroed in on Panasonic LED TV VIERA TH-L42E6D cause of the great reviews. However I have two queries:

* I see various models of E6, on the site its TH-L42E6D whereas the showroom on Koramangala road has L42E6B (not D). What are the differences between the two and if I should go for a specific model?

* Any recommendations on stores/showrooms where I can get good offers + price for Panasonic?

Appreciate the help.

- K

The E6B is the European version and the E6D is the Asian version. Wonder how it is being sold here. Buy it if it is indeed the E6B but do confirm it is not the B6D which is a lower model. The E6B will have SCART, headphone jack and a CI card slot all of which are ommitted in the E6D.
This is from the E6B manual downloaded form the UK site.

both models are the same.....go for it....e6 is a fantastic led tv which has got fantastic reviews.....here check out this
Best TV Selector: What LED LCD/ Plasma To Buy In 2013?

This link gives the same results for all inputs for 50-51"!

Hi,

Appreciate the help.

- K

I am surprised too how come the E6B is sold here, officially through Panasonic I don't think it's possible cause this is the UK/EU model. Is there a possibility the dealer might have imported it himself ?
Pls confirm with Panasonic India first, so you don't run into warranty issues later, n then take the plunge or my suggestion buy only the E6D model meant for India.

I think it varies in different region. It should be TH here in India. May be the TX model is imported. Check that before buying.

you can go to amazon, good info to me, thanks for your sharing
27.gif

im also zeroing out on 3d version of 50E6 this Diwali.. keeping an eye on this thread for further updates for pricing & availability in Bangalore

Btw any difference in performance of the 3d enabled model et6? didn't find any review for that, i will use this TV for movies & Gaming

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back