Panasonic UT50 (2012 model) Owners Thread

My 42UT50 developed panel problem in a bit more than one and half year. Panasonic offered me a low end LED as warranty replacement. I rejected it so they gave me full refund.

Hi all,

My Panny is around 1.5 years old ( UT50). A few days back it started making this buzzing sound ( very faint but cant ignore it ). I have heard rumors about plasmas buzzing problem. Wondering if its some impending doom! I have placed a service request. Anyone else had same issue? Any workaround or info will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi
so the panasonic people took a look at the tv.. tinkered with the innards and tightened the screws on the circuit boards and now there is no buzzing sound. But they said its better to replace the board as it might fail later on.

Sadly, due to the discontinuation of the plasma line, they dont have any spares available to replace. Since the product is within warranty they offered to give me another tv ( LED ) instead. Panasonic AS670D..

any thoughts on what direction to take ?:sad:

I have a thin vertical line on left side of the P50UT50D plasma panel ? Any idea guys ,I have reseated the Vertical connectors and back of the panel , by opening up .

Any body has a dead P50UT50D lying around ,cannot use to get some parts .:indifferent14:

P50UT50D-2_vertical_line.jpg

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back