Parasound ZDac & Zamp V3

ajitelsy

Hi,Does anyone have this Dac and could youll please tell me the cost with the amp will be playing mostly music from laptop Flac format. Thanks

Our FM maxprocrj has it, he is from Kolkata, costed him around 30K INR a few months back. This is for the ZDac only.

Haisaikat,
Thanks for the reply Audio Excellence Mumbai is asking 39K for it Disc 7% could you find out where he bought it.

He had told me that FM bhagwan (aka Mazhar) had given him the details. Nevertheless I will check with him. In the meantime you may also PM bhagwan

He had told me that FM bhagwan had given him the details. Nevertheless I will check with him. In the meantime you may also PM bhagwan

Sir,
I gave no details;
I just said that I liked the DAC.
It was designed by a great designer - Mr. Thomas Holm & I have used the Holm Room Correction & DAC in the past & I liked it a lot.
I recommended the DAC for purchase.
I was not involved in the actual purchase or any financials.
I still recommend that DAC - it is a super product that is listed @ US $'s 500/- or there abouts. Brilliant VFM.:cool:

Hi,Does anyone have this Dac and could youll please tell me the cost with the amp will be playing mostly music from laptop Flac format. Thanks

Sir,

Small Suggestion;
a]
Play music in Pure Wave.
Not Flac.
b]
Rip CD's with Accurate Rip through dB Power Amp
c]
Play Back through Foobar - Free or J River - Pair or J Play - Paid

Regardless of the DAC you buy, the Computer & the Configuration of it is very very important. Please do pay a lot of attention to that.:indifferent14:

I would like to thanks MR. Bhagwan for his input,i am going for this the Zdac & the ZAmp V3 is 64K after disc but waiting for the silver model from Audio Excellence infact before all this I tried to contact Audio Excellence for some details but they don't respond so I just kind of sent a query to Parasound marketing and was replied to by Richard Schram the President of Parasound asking questions about how I want to use the system.It surprised me,he said he would get on to Audio Excellence and they mailed me the same day.i started off when I was young in the 70's with a norge amp & speakers after that had a Leak Amp which was very good after that bought a Bang & olufsen Tangental Drive turntable and had to stop with all this now I am 57 yrs and this was on my bucket list so I am going for it.Thank you Gentlemen for responding.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back