Phillips ga 242 turntable

Leston

I have a Phillips ga242 turntable and is going a bit slow . How can I check the correct speed . I have changed the belts and they appear ok . Any solution ,pls let me know

Speed adjustment knob is below turntable. You will hav to open turntable to access it. Also, do replace all capacitors inside it so as to hav appropriate speed.

Thx , I will check it out . There are 4 presets at the side . I do not see any other preset to ask the speed .

DEr Leston

s I hve 242 turtble so I know though there re some presets for speed chnge but tht is for minor deviution. If you know some electronics then only djust preset otherwise for now my be speed comes correct but lter trnsistors will dmge those re clibrted t stipulted current flow. It might Dmge the other prts too.

DEr Leston

s I hve 242 turtble so I know though there re some presets for speed chnge but tht is for minor deviution. If you know some electronics then only djust preset otherwise for now my be speed comes correct but lter trnsistors will dmge those re clibrted t stipulted current flow. It might Dmge the other prts too.

Please use full words and not abbreviated words like an SMS. The forum has enough bandwidth and very high text limit, unlike the 165-character limitation of SMS, so you can make your posts more readable and coherent for the rest of us.

Sorry Sir problem is is wth my Key Bord. some keys r not working . Missing letters r not working :- ( B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W X Y
3 letters r not working nd u will find those missing.

I have a Phillips ga242 turntable and is going a bit slow . How can I check the correct speed . I have changed the belts and they appear ok . Any solution ,pls let me know
Hi,
Could you please let me know the specs of the belts used in this tt and if they are available online.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back