Phono Preamp_Behringer

reynoldmaben

Dear Friends,

Can you kindly advise if the Behringer UFO202 can be used as a phono preamp to connect to the receiver.

below is the link to the product specification
BEHRINGER: UFO202

Also attached is the manual for your ref.

Dear Friends,

Can you kindly advise if the Behringer UFO202 can be used as a phono preamp to connect to the receiver.

below is the link to the product specification
BEHRINGER: UFO202

Also attached is the manual for your ref.

Hi,

Yes it is a phono preamp only with additional ratures like USB etc.If you want a good preamp,buy Ca Audio Azur 540p,or 640P MM/Mc preamp.They cost around 5000 and 7000 respectively including shipping

Regards,

Sachin

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes it is a phono preamp only with additional ratures like USB etc.If you want a good preamp,buy Ca Audio Azur 540p,or 640P MM/Mc preamp.They cost around 5000 and 7000 respectively including shipping

Regards,

Sachin

Thanks Sachin
BTW he ( and me too) looking for cheaper options ..I mean 6k PREAMP FOR 3.5 k TT will be overkill!

Thanks Sachin
BTW he ( and me too) looking for cheaper options ..I mean 6k PREAMP FOR 3.5 k TT will be overkill!

Hi Hemant,

You already have Sansui Amp. with phono input.Vintage amp's phono inputs are much better than today's budget phono preamp.You can upgrade to a better cart like Shure M 97xe which is available on Amazon @ $54+shipping.

Regards,

Sachin

Thanks Sachin
Over the time collected some TTS and disposing themto buy something better.
So while selling many ppl ask phono pre ,so needed VFM one.

My sansui phono pre are good,have another smnall Aiwa Pre with MM & MC input.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back