Pic Of your Blu ray Collection or Dvd Collection

@ranajoy, that is an awesome purchase u got there... Some great movies and I too have a few of them on Blu-ray.

congrats ranojoy... Do you buy them in india or from outside the country ?

Out of 405, not more than 15 would be Indian.
Rest are 50:50 divided between Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. Works out cheaper, plus I can get hold of lots of non-English movies too.

@ranajoy, that is an awesome purchase u got there... Some great movies and I too have a few of them on Blu-ray.

:) @saketb.
I also go through individual owner lists sometimes. Gives me ideas ..... :lol:

My latest purchases... Music concerts...
Eagles Farewell 1 Tour & P!NK - The Truth About Love.

16433828738_202e98dc55.jpg

Bumping the old thread.. I saw pics of T2:Judgement Day BluRay disks here. I am not able to find it anywhere online. Can anyone let me know where is it available?
Thanks

Thanks for the reply. However this BluRay seems to be imported version. Will I be able to play it on my SONY BDP S380?

Infibeam doesn't indicate what region the bluray is coded for so it's difficult to say conclusively. The disc. info etc. on the site might be a copy and paste(happens all the time even of FK and AMZN.in) from somewhere else. Given the listed price it could well be an Indian version since imports tend to be costlier.

Check with Infibeam CC and get in writing(if possible) that the disc is not region-free or region matching your BDP ( Blu-ray Disc Region Coding : Compatibility : Sony India ) they will refund or exchange for a suitable one before buying.

Thanks for the reply. However this BluRay seems to be imported version. Will I be able to play it on my SONY BDP S380?

If your player is Region Free, then it will play. But seems your player is Indian purchase and is Region C, then there will be no playback as this disc is Region A. Here is front and back image of Blu-ray and Link.

View attachment 18513

View attachment 18514

Last edited:
If your player is Region Free, then it will play. But seems your player is Indian purchase and is Region C, then there will be no playback as this disc is Region A. Here is front and back image of Blu-ray and

Sad that its Region A . The Image quality as per the link is really good. Any idea if Region C version is available anywhere ?

I have too many DVDs, but I found a better solution for Blu-rays :) No need to take pictures. Just maintain your catalogue on blu-ray.com and access from anywhere!
- Here is mine

Just received the following from Amazon. Ordered it yesterday as a part of the up to 70% Off. All BDs @ Rs.500/- and DVDs at Rs.150/-. Super fast Delivery. Received within 15 to 30 hours after ordering.

IMAG0288.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

IMAG0291.jpg

Received the following 4 last week.
Total now = 501 !! :yahoo:
Never imagined that I'd get there one day.

30735_large.jpg

130440_large.jpg

10604_large.jpg

20048_large.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back