Pic Of your Blu ray Collection or Dvd Collection

bluraymaniac

hi could find topic so starting new , many must have collection of movies either dvds or now blu ray .show pics of your collection and from where you mostly buy i myself started blu ray collection since oct 2011 and now i am crazy about it. i mostly buy from flipkart and amazon uk.

PQAAAJQ5qVqWkpifneu-TEextgE-5s6WM1GoU_GnS5JFdxwHBIeNy-FKkHaZVlFDDlskCrAUGJa2OL3KaIxoQiZxLQ4Am1T1ULZ6uyKy8WGG_f6zgSpY6cFppyg2.jpg

PQAAAKeHkmNXbN5IT0E0W4zO3dIyWLY0jQet0PnmF8hDu76Cbf6LafmaOVUzNHSYKaYQVu1E0W1rsJfdsAYFN4nH5u0Am1T1ULFq3YZzojsnXHlzqL4qyl2tyyJP.jpg

PQAAAKBIabzmRCnuoMTFFybAR8RbZCKblB3DQXolKcxRQ-yXF8xsN-os2o-dRHC1JqcBl517GMfijCnIkuD2ydzdcxsAm1T1UNaDKJhVhaqLvrPMF2BbW00g4cXh.jpg

PQAAAGt2s0A-OO_bqmcivbHPG034v-LGccBm7Hn4ucRBhyPQSoujEdhHM7d5WSl3A1H4gp2qwoIf_Puorw1rCkCIbKkAm1T1UBLsfvneXRLPIWXbCEhGBIbUpFM9.jpg

My BD collection total to just below 100. Plus I have about over 200 DVDs. I am too lazy to upload the pictures. :eek:

But one can click on the link in my signature. :eek:

p/s. Started collecting DVDs from 2001 and switched to BDs completely once the format war was over. :eek:hyeah:

@bluraymaniac: You got a great cllection. :clapping::clapping:

You sound unhappy that you have only a 100 BDs.:D
Considering that some people have a minimum 250 and a few exceptional ones - over 1000, I feel like a small fly. :eek:.

I often wonder about people having 1000+ titles. What do they do? Buy every title that hits the market? Watch them all 24x7? Ah! Makes me so envious! :)

My BD collection total to just below 100. Plus I have about over 200 DVDs. I am too lazy to upload the pictures. :eek:

But one can click on the link in my signature. :eek:

p/s. Started collecting DVDs from 2001 and switched to BDs completely once the format war was over. :eek:hyeah:
Well. Decided not to be too lazy and add a few pics:

20120304_131120.jpg

DVD Set 1

20120304_131219.jpg

DVD Set 2

20120304_132234.jpg

DVD Set 3

20120304_132318.jpg

BD Set - Partial View - has three stacks

Note that I also own a few on VHS (Video Cassettes).

thanks guys right now i have 52 :p ...

just4kix ya i saw some guys on blu ray. com have huge collections . some guys just pick movies blindly . i look for classics or scifi with great visual and audio plus got story if suspense or horror..

BTW nice collection you have, are you gonna pick up american pie box set ? from uk ? its region lock or would i have got .love those series waiting for new american reunion movie, trailer is quite funny

hey from where you buy marathi dvd ? i am searching for saglikade bombabomb :p
Marathi DVDs are not so easily available - usually they are VCD only which I do not care. The photos show VHS - I purchased them long ago, 1998 I think. I had a VCR then - still have it.

thanks guys right now i have 52 :p ...

just4kix ya i saw some guys on blu ray. com have huge collections . some guys just pick movies blindly . i look for classics or scifi with great visual and audio plus got story if suspense or horror..

BTW nice collection you have, are you gonna pick up american pie box set ? from uk ? its region lock or would i have got .love those series waiting for new american reunion movie, trailer is quite funny
Me too. I pick only the films that are watchable over and over again.

American Pie series - the one I have is on DVD (Region 2). There is no point buying this on BD right now. Same is true for Alien Anthology, Bourne Trilogy, Lethal Weapon trilogy and a few others that I own on DVD.

Looks like need to make a trip to Maharashtra soon to get some of the folks out here who seem to have a good collection of Blu ray movies.

nice collection haisaiket

looks like u have dirty harry collection , one of the awesome collection , even i got it.

recommend watch lethal weapon series

Last edited:
nice collection haisaiket

looks like u have dirty harry collection , one of the awesome collection , even i got it.

recommend watch lethal weapon series

thanks, did not order lethal weapon on BD thinking if it will be worth for BD print / HD sound since the series is from 80-90s, how is the print, any suggestion?

I have ordered Fast / Furious 1-5 boxset, Alien Quadrology and Jurassic Park ultimate trilogy from easter sale of amazon.co.uk

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back