Pic Of your Blu ray Collection or Dvd Collection

thanks, did not order lethal weapon on BD thinking if it will be worth for BD print / HD sound since the series is from 80-90s, how is the print, any suggestion?

I have ordered Fast / Furious 1-5 boxset, Alien Quadrology and Jurassic Park ultimate trilogy from easter sale of amazon.co.uk

u have region b ? or region free player ?

lethal weapon is very awesome great acting by mel gibson.danny glover has given him great company

pq and aq is very good if u see it an old movie better than dirty harry part 1.

but the story is best buddy cop movie for me. u just get attached to it.

for tv seasons i suggest lost all seasons , me getting season by season as 4 th is region lock to b.

alien anthology is also great buy but which u got ?
i have green one which is 6 disc and in one big case.

while blue one which is going for 9.9 pounds is 4 disc , bonus 2 disc is not there.

one more site to buy cheap blu rays is thehut

shipping is just .99 gbp each item . so lookout for great offers.

i missed some like batman anthology for 13 pounds and darkknight and batman begins 3 disc set for 12 pounds, damn sold like hot cakes.

i got lost fom hut

i think i bought the 4 disc collection for 9.99, never mind :(

okay will seek lethal weapon for discount, back to the future trilogy is also on my radar.

I have region C locked PS3 and a HTPC which has region free BD capability

i think i bought the 4 disc collection for 9.99, never mind :(

okay will seek lethal weapon for discount, back to the future trilogy is also on my radar.

I have region C locked PS3 and a HTPC which has region free BD capability

ya on my list is back to the trilogy and bourne collection.

blus are addictive :p

@blueraymaniac,

I would beg to differ on Alien Anthology. Only the first two movies are good. The last two were a lot of stretch and like trying to sqeeze the drop of juice from a nearly bare sqeezed out sugarcane.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk

@blueraymaniac,

I would beg to differ on Alien Anthology. Only the first two movies are good. The last two were a lot of stretch and like trying to sqeeze the drop of juice from a nearly bare sqeezed out sugarcane.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk

i agree to that part specially fourth one .but not bad when u get all cheap , just say 500 to 600rs more if u buy separately ,

@blueraymaniac,

True. Only the first two are good. Others are real crap. I had posted my opinion somewhere else.

recent hauls

got bruce almighty ,the ten commandments ,the exorcism of emily rose and also watchmen directors cut thats for temp time though ,

plus ordered lost season 3 and coen brothers collection both shipped should reach in week

nice thread. If you guys get bored you can send some to me :)
I have a small collection - harry potter collection, xmen quadrology. godfather boxset, matrix collection (amazon US), Up, Bolt, Dark Knight, Trainspotting, 12 monkeys, snatch, jodha akbar (amazing sound track).
Most are from amazon UK purchased AFTER the free shipping offer got over because I earlier did not have an HD audio AVR.
Will post pics later

I also have a few blu-rays - LOTR Extended version Region B, Planet Earth, Life, District 9. IMHO, the first three are a must have for any blu-ray collector.

I also have a few blu-rays - LOTR Extended version Region B, Planet Earth, Life, District 9. IMHO, the first three are a must have for any blu-ray collector.

btw the LOTR 15 disc box set, I read on blu-ray.com that these are playable on all regions, did you ever try on region C player?

btw the LOTR 15 disc box set, I read on blu-ray.com that these are playable on all regions, did you ever try on region C player?

the usa version is region free and has digital copies too.

i got lotr ext from india for 4200 flipkart offer , would have been same if i had imported from usa coz shipping plus customs would be guarantee plus late delivery from flipkart i got in 1 day after order :D , i have region c player so no use for uk version

pics of recent additions :D more to come :D

PQAAAOoUwOmatLbGk80b_agg_ODkinKQYrkNGC8Ba1eJd-b3vQccHx0MFCJon7T-bScvU-mBo9Qyku236uJGQwHbJh4Am1T1UBqZHaPFp83znSJLSEnFRKsHRvfz.jpg

PQAAAO1QXOLu-32VrYjFNFmevTq874FIKwM8np0wkpAdSJAhj4SKXokYnfmjPRg6Q3_6d3808v_gXdz9tDGKFXeR5fMAm1T1UK6VdUPgvp_MX6nko6HS6Q7VcZfo.jpg

PQAAAN7vMc7L2hwJiRetHtJtzTQlDirIQgz4gnWDtJwVz0yX-MDXF79rmMGMWO7eoOfiHAlNwJMt9XTu9v8HeQbIJ3YAm1T1UIk4lOqikZ7vPWjwRcVoaYu69BfC.jpg

nice thread. If you guys get bored you can send some to me :)
I have a small collection - harry potter collection, xmen quadrology. godfather boxset, matrix collection (amazon US), Up, Bolt, Dark Knight, Trainspotting, 12 monkeys, snatch, jodha akbar (amazing sound track).
Most are from amazon UK purchased AFTER the free shipping offer got over because I earlier did not have an HD audio AVR.
Will post pics later

I always wanted to buy Jodha-Akbar but I heard that the BD is region-C; can you please confirm?

I purchased from a local store. My onida bd players (yes I got 2 when they were for 5k) can play any region so I don't bother looking for region code.

Last edited:

The LOTR I have is Region B. It was imported from Amazon.uk by another forum member and I bought it since he can't play it on his region C player. Even the additional dvds are region B. I changed the region of my sherwood bdp and it plays fine.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back